OS
    Android

Night City Normal is WAY Too Hard! Is It Just Me?

Hey all, quick question. I just got to Night City on normal and I am getting my ass handed to me!

Is my game messed up? The entry level bad guys are like 5-Star Level 80. My 4-Star Crusader Eddie and team dont stand a chance. It feels like it went from "kinda difficult" Underworld to "ridiculous" Night City. And I'm on the easiest level!! Is this right???

My ID is Asim-3533.

OS
    Android
    My advice is to back up a little. Farm lord of light and try and get your ed to a 5 star. Farm brave new world and upgrade your talismans.
    Once your eddie is a 5 star things start to come a little faster. You need your team at 5 star to even begin on night city.
    What other eddies do you have?

OS
    Android
    I just took a look at you and you have a long ways to go before night city. I'm gonna send you a trooper invite so that should help you.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, you will struggle to get anywhere with that roster - you really do need to build up your team a lot. Saying that if you get Iron Eddie and ramp him up to max and then get the Assassin Demon Spawn the same that wil help as my kids used that approach and it worked OK as you just stun the NC teams - you still need to be strong though!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Night City is over hard. It took me a month to get through it. It's set up to give the top players a challenge. Take your time with it and get your team maxed to level 100 and all talismans to level 50. Shard all you can. Try to get the prisoner as his passive disable will help a lot. Horus is also a big help. He stuns on about all hits. Like they said above, stun as much as you can. Invisibility talismans and shroud helped me a lot here as well. Good luck and take your time. This world is like a chess game of learning to overcome.

OS
    Android
    The difficult spike is real and it is intencional, it is very commom in mobile games, you hit the wall and the allure of the spending real cash begins...

OS
    Android
    With a few key toons and talisman NC wasnt difficult besides a few of the requirements for skulls.

I remember when underworld was difficult. Now madness NotB can be done easily with many combos. With the release of so many OP toons/talis in the last year the game changed from real strategy to having all the new toys to win.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It's easier now than it was when it first came out, but for newbies who are progressing the story, it can be a real challenge. You're gonna wanna take a step back, work out the other worlds, Lord of Light and Brave New World. Max out your characters and get them some powerful Talismans. Helps if you have some decent relics