Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Most difficult items to acquire.....

Traditionally, by farming Night City I can amass a collection of hundreds of 3 star colorless evo runes, in addition to a several 2 star colorless evo runes.

The past week or so, I've found it VERY difficult to even collect 10-15 of these by farming ANYWHERE. I've burned all SOT in Powerslave seeking 2 stars... I've burned all SOT in Night City seeking 2 or 3 stars. I've burned all SOT in BNW seeking either... yet I can't ever seem to collect any more than will allow 1 maybe 2 evolutions (12 or 18 respectively) at most.

In addition, now that Cosmic evolutions items have been around a little while, there may be opportunities to evolve some of them.. but I can't even come close to the 25/50 colorless evo runes necessary for that.

So.. have the drop rates for these items intentionally been dropped to prevent (or at least make it difficult for) users having enough resources to evolve Cosmics or other talismans?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been running powerslave to level toons for the next sac event before events start again. I have been having the normal amount of 2* colorless evo runes drop. I have have only pulled 1 T2 cosmic, so I have held off on evolving them. Maybe the next dungeon event will drop those evo runes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    well, for example .... Just burned 120 SOT in NC Words of Warning.. picked up 5 3star runes, that's all. Not even enough for 1 normal evolution.

If I burn 120 SOT on any level of Powerslave, I tend to walk away with 10-11 2 star runes. Just short of 2 normal evolutions.

Maybe it's me.. but they seem to be dropping at drastically lower rates.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been farming GoF level 10 today and aquired about 40 2* and 10 3* with 100 SoT. I'm going to farm more tonight at the reset and run my troopers while farming. Cheaper lol.

OS
    Android
    I was in dire need of 3* evo runes. I just farm AMOLD on madness while running my troopers and now have 214 3* evo runes. That's after evolving a handful of talismans. I have 492 2* evo runes...not sure where I got all those. Probably the same level, but I was never in need of them so I never paid attention.

Edit: making my post make sense. Wording be hard.

OS
    iOS
    Must be me then... damnit!
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    I always find I get the most regular 3* colourless runes running NotB madness.

My big difficulty is 3* coloured (red/green etc) shards. Run LoL with all troopers and still only see to get enough for one 5* char evolution!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Heck I've been selling all of my colorless. They're worthless to me.

OS
    Android
    I've seen normal drop rates of 2* rainbow in Lord of the Flies. It gives the best gold 18K per run. When I farm I do it there as it's so far better than the BNW

OS
    iOS
    Sure would be nice if you could convert 3* into 2* for a cost using something like the book of souls.