Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    They postponed the interesting event for two boring ones? That doesn’t seem like the smartest decison.

OS
    Android
    I liked the break. We have time to spend on dungeons or gauntlet.

About the coming months, I would like to see events overlapping, but under certain "rules".

In my opinion, events could be classified in two groups:

a) sacrifice, BoS, evolution, skull quest, spending.

b) grinding, arena, dungeon.

There is not problem in lauch 2 events of diferent groups at the same time.

In the other hand, 2 events of the same group create stressful rush or a boring empty.

With a litle adjusment, the same amount of events could coexist way better.

OS
    Android
    What about the last missing event? I thought they would start today? I mean:

QUANTUM QUANDARI (Book Of Souls) ?
    Last edited by URock; 07-28-2019 at 02:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    The 2nd half of this month has been refreshing. The beginning of the month was overwhelming to me, I didnt even get to do the trooper dungeon initially. Over the past week or so I have started to finally catch up on that but like it has been mentioned, trooper talismans just aren't dropping now. Done about 350 runs with not a single talisman yet. While others got 2 sets initially? :/

I havent bothered with the infernal dungeon yet either as a variant of Beast Eddie isnt that exciting to me. Once I get around to finishing the trooper achievements then I might get to the Infernal based ones. Although not sure I am that willing to spend 250FC for a key, especially when talismans aren't dropping. So will depend a lot on how many runs I can do with the 5 keys I have.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I found the last week has been the best in quit awhile. The grinding has came to a halt, it would have been nice to have had the talisman drop rate in the dungeons increased this week so we could have taken advantage of them. Cant ask for too much.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    not sure why people complain about the events, this is the only regular new "content" we can expect, so personally i'd prefer to see more of those. okay the evolution events suck, why do i have to evolve useless 1* toons or talis, this is just dumb. or the applying true burns 20.000 times crap, this is just horrible.
    but the playable grinding dungeon events are pretty cool.would be nice if we could see more playable ones imo...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I just thought it was nice to be able to take a break from grinding without missing anything. You still can do trooper, infernal or cosmic dungeons if you want.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well today I bought enough SoT to do a run in the trooper dungeon. Went to trooper store to purchase the key, purchase failed. Tried 3 times. Figured maybe a restart of the game might fix it. After restart the key is fucking missing! So now I have a tonne of SoT that I don't want. Yeah way to go team. I'm seriously thinking about leaving this game all over again. I've put in a ticket but still its not the point. If you are going to add a feature where you need to purchase the key and you have to buy enough SoT BEFOREHAND to maximise your time in said dungeon, they should make sure their store functions as it should. I had a similar problem last week but then I realised that was due to resetting of items in the trooper store. That was bad enough. Why they have timers for items that can only be purchased a said number of times I don't know. This time around though its not due to a reset as I purchased the first 2 keys in a 2 hr period last week and this week I bought one yesterday and today the 2nd key is missing. Fucking annoyed as. For now they can stick all of their dungeons up their god damn arse. Ive over it. Just gonna stick to the cosmos worlds and get through my troopers and thats it. Rant over.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Oh man, alchemist, really sorry to read that! Things like that can be extremely frustrating!! I try to be positive and say: "Blessing in disguise", as this bug prevented you from doing the dungeon "in vain". Well not completely "in vain", but without talismans! Now you can wait for the update to make the grind (more) worth it! I think you could use the SoT nicely to farm BNW X for some more keys in addition to the runes etc. or to fill your stocks with other items.

I also liked that second half of the month so far, but we all don't know what this missed event would have been.

And I am also looking forward to the last event of the month, as I wait to open heroics because of this!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    the facebook group is flooded with people bitching about the slower pace of events and whining about "the people who cant keep up with the games pacing"... The bugs in the game dont bother me nearly as much as all the people constantly bitching about shit that doesnt matter.