Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

July Events Pacing

Is it me, or were the first half of events this month paced kinda poorly? We had the Cavalry Eddie event, then the evolution event, the anniversary event which wasn’t really anything special, all within a very short amount of time. Then we had the gauntlet event, which really isn’t an event, and now we have this sacrifice event with no forum post.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Is it me, or were the first half of events this month paced kinda poorly? We had the Cavalry Eddie event, then the evolution event, the anniversary event which wasn’t really anything special, all within a very short amount of time. Then we had the gauntlet event, which really isn’t an event, and now we have this sacrifice event with no forum post.
    I was thinking that this wasnt the entirety of the anniversary event. I half-expect an anniversary sac event later this month.

OS
    iOS
    Players were complaining that events were coming too fast and back to back a month ago.

Devs stated they planned to slow things down a little.

I don't mind the current pacing.

I also think they didn't plan on the Trooper Dungeon being completed in a couple days by some.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The events besides the trooper dungeon wasnt that fast paced. Besides the LoL frag event, they all could have been done with free ironite.

The trooper dungeon fiasco made a few rich in resources, while confusing many on the exact cost. The trooper dungeon has stopped dropping talisman or at least they are dropping at the same rate as past dungeon evemts.

I dont understand why they dont have grinding events run concurrently with sac events. The sac events usually dont take to long to complete, excluding the pumkin and heart sacathons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont understand why they dont have grinding events run concurrently with sac events. The sac events usually dont take to long to complete, excluding the pumkin and heart sacathons.
    That right there is the idea.

Most of the sac events have been 'meh' for me, but that might be because I recall the pumpkin endless sackathon too fondly.

I'd like a "goal" character thrown in for sac events though, that would be nice.

OS
    iOS
    I don't know.. I picked up 3 more sets of Alchemy talismans this sac event.. doubled gold, IC, and FC as well. I don't think it was a bad event at all.. or even really "meh".. unless there are characters you are chasing.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Actually agree with you here Yup - great event that sac event - well fo rme anyway. I had hoarded a lot as previous few have been pretty poor in terms of what I migth gain. This one is a winner all round for me once I got going on it.

I am well over 200M gold for the first time - so far a gain of around 80M.
    I have really hit the relics very hard with this event and still going as I was likely a long way behind a lot fo folk as I tend to not do loads of arena of Gauntlet - tend to stop at SS or earlier. So far that is has been really good for me as really hit a lot of the coloured relics I needed so getting close to completing them all now which is nice and saved me a lot of time! Not sure on how much I spent in IC that dropped but around 50k or so.
    Got some characters I was missing and one or two good dupes as well as countless new sac fodder - new to me: Magus Crimean, the two new Golems, Executioner Eddie and two Assassin PDK at last.
    Gained over 1k Ironite.
    About 11k Frontire Coins
    Three sets of talisman as well from The Alchemist frags from Vortex drops.
    350ish SoW.

Still going too so not sure where I will end up but for me this one has been a big win for me on all counts. No downsides other than taking a long time to sac 30+ stacks of common souls!

Other than having a new event character to go for (which is weird not to have one) this has been a winner!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't know.. I picked up 3 more sets of Alchemy talismans this sac event.. doubled gold, IC, and FC as well. I don't think it was a bad event at all.. or even really "meh".. unless there are characters you are chasing.
    I may not have a lot of gold, but I started with 60m + 25m in unsold gold idols, own all of the FC characters, and don't particularly care about IC that much, so the benefits of the sac event are just not what I'm after. I have a rather large cache of souls and frags to redeem, and this game has taught me to hoard, hoard, hoard, so I am reluctant to dump them to get those things. I have two sets of alchemy already, and a third would just sit unused, so no real point for me in getting more. I have the frags for it now, just chose not to pick it up. I do like that you can buy them with alchemy frags, so good job nf on that.

Right now i'm not even selling golden idols because I fear that the next event nf is going to pull is going to revolve around selling them - that is how much they've ingrained "hoard all your resources" into me

OS
    Android
    Technically after reset today should start the 2nd half of the month accordingly to the calender.
    So maybe the 2nd half list will be released today??
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Funny thing is after you get the relics.. there's really nothing to spend IC on.. I mean 700 a week on skill shards, but that's about it. I'm sitting on 40-50K IC at the moment.
    CLANLESS