Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Funny thing is after you get the relics.. there's really nothing to spend IC on.. I mean 700 a week on skill shards, but that's about it. I'm sitting on 40-50K IC at the moment.
    I stopped spending ICs and Trooper badges on Skill Shards about a year ago 'cause I was getting piles of them from sacrifice events. I got another couple hundred from the current event and I'm currently sitting on 350 Skill Shards after fully sharding all of my toons. I have 100K ICs to burn, so I figure I'll start stockpiling Eternity fragments to cover the possibility that they have an Eternity dungeon event that costs Eternity fragments, much like the Trooper dungeon originally cost Trooper fragments. No idea if it'll happen, but what else do I have to spend ICs on?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Well I still grab the 2 a week with IC since cost is minimal.. and yes I already have a triple digit stockpile Badges..... I tend to pick up SS or Destiny talismans.. Destiny on Mystic or Mummy can help..... heck even on the lowly 3 stars that are otherwise kind of useless
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I stopped spending ICs and Trooper badges on Skill Shards about a year ago 'cause I was getting piles of them from sacrifice events. I got another couple hundred from the current event and I'm currently sitting on 350 Skill Shards after fully sharding all of my toons. I have 100K ICs to burn, so I figure I'll start stockpiling Eternity fragments to cover the possibility that they have an Eternity dungeon event that costs Eternity fragments, much like the Trooper dungeon originally cost Trooper fragments. No idea if it'll happen, but what else do I have to spend ICs on?
    Remeber when the sands of time were raised fronm 80 to 120? It was before the current tipe of events. So I think that in this game you never get tons of something without a reason, surely somethig to do with IC is close at hand.
    This event is being awesome for me. Got nearly all relics, IŽll get the ones left for sure, and then IŽll start to save IC. The event isnŽt over for me, "sacrifice is going on tonight"
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-7618 View Post
    Remeber when the sands of time were raised fronm 80 to 120? It was before the current tipe of events. So I think that in this game you never get tons of something without a reason, surely somethig to do with IC is close at hand.
    This event is being awesome for me. Got nearly all relics, IŽll get the ones left for sure, and then IŽll start to save IC. The event isnŽt over for me, "sacrifice is going on tonight"
    You're right and I say more. It is not standard NF to grapple the resource players without having something up their sleeves.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    I hope that from now the events slow down a little bit and that the Frogs will do testing before releasing new toons and talismans.
    Less events but better gaming at all would be very nice...

PS: we don't need "new" toons, we need tuning on the old ones...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    I hope that from now the events slow down a little bit and that the Frogs will do testing before releasing new toons and talismans.
    Less events but better gaming at all would be very nice...

PS: we don't need "new" toons, we need tuning on the old ones...
    I would love to see older allies getting some love - there are some decent older allies that can still do a great job given the role that new talisman can play these days - in many ways talisman is king at the moment (though you do need decent characters of course). Maybe do a themed month or week where a set of older allies get some upgrades - no reason why some rockets cant be great or indeed some worms or imps! It would be nice to see more of the class/star restricted events or locations opening up - I am sure there could be some useful and interesting challenges set up on each world where you can only use a limited roster.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    We also need some information on upcoming events as we are well past half way in the month now?

Anything due devs? Just wondering of the forum announcement person is on holiday when you see how long it took for the sac event annoucement to surface on here - it was elsewhere so it must have just slipped off the radar.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I am also waiting for some news! Especially as I still have a very small faint of hope, that the 2x drop % bonus for rare souls is still coming like it was the case for the last 2 birthdays. Was there something recently that I might have missed, as I had very limited time since friday and could not read here and could barely play my troopers and a few Arena matches. Please give me an update, if there was something! Last thing I saw was the change for the Trooper Dungeon key and that the sac event started. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    The sacrifice event was great. Would have loved to have all those iron coins a little earlier, but oh well. I guess I'll save them for the next "use all your resources" event.

In this case, I was actually relieved that other events were concurrent with the Trooper dungeon one, because that one was a total mess. It was fun at first farming frontier coins but once they fixed that it was just blah. Too much work to keep going and borderline impossible to win using all the trooper characters (Bastion and Warlord need to be buffed or something jeez).

I'm curious to see what's coming for the second half of the month since we've done most of the monthly staples already. Gauntlet Season 4 for sure and probably an arena event that I will ignore. Other than that, who knows?
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    So the info for the second half is online:

Name:  67282374_1783991928397841_2897896580155703296_o.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  196.7 KB

The background looks like a broken Arena, lol It seems like this will be a month without Arena event, which is really great!!
    Looks like we will have an event to get more Frontier Keys, maybe with more new characters? I mean most of us probably have Virus Ed already, right?
    No idea what eternal encounter could be, maybe applying buffs/debuffs?
    Also there is unfortunately no hint that the 2x drop bonus for rare souls will come back, which is really sad This was the best part of the last 2 anniversaries!
    However, the last event of the month will be a BoS event...hmmm
    Greed and Gold could be a comeback of the Green Talisman and maybe a chance for higher gold drops? But very limited options, as it is connected to the Skull Quests
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020