Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Interesting line up of events (hopefully).

I wonder if Quantum Quandary is a Purgatory Eddie (quantum meean something like in two places at once and Purgatory is sort of not 'heaven' and not 'hell'...clutching at straws maybe!

More greed talisman is fine by me as they are decent.

Eternal Encounter might be a boss run againt the Eternal characters and their minions but doubtful on that as that seems too literal a jump!

Frontier Key is fine for me as only a little away from Virus and have not done any dungeons on it for a while as was focused on the other events (still going with sac event as getting closer to doing all of my reolics so that migth be almost achievable over next day or two.

Soon I will have Cavalry Eddie as that is where all of my spare SoT have been going last week or so and then will take a look at getting the Major and Virus Eddie....eventually!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I really appreciate that things have been kind of mellow for the past week and a half. I just returned from vacation and all I felt compelled to do while away was run through my troopers (didn't miss any badges). I just have to get caught up on gauntlet before the next changeover, but the break from grinding away was really nice. 2nd half of the month looks interesting.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I really appreciate that things have been kind of mellow for the past week and a half.

Amen brudda
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android

OS
    Android
    Was there any reason why the LOL dungeons were open all weekend long? When the Hell and Fire started it seems like it reset the LOL. Or am I wrong?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    So Eternal Encounter? Is that happening?

OS
    Android
    Heroic rotation just happend. Virtual XI and Magus Hierophant are 5 star chars.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I am missing the Magus Hierophant so going to have to get my lucky finger working! Yeah, no chance, no luck but will try!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Look like a busy end to the month if we have three events still to go - more doubling up or indeed trebling up! Oh joy!

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Look like a busy end to the month if we have three events still to go - more doubling up or indeed trebling up! Oh joy!
    I'd say it depends what Eternal Encounter is about to be! Skull Quest and BoS events usually don't require a lot of time/grinding.
    I also need the blue Pope, but I will wait to open souls, as we have 2 weeks for that and then it is august already...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020