Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    For me, I have absolutely nothing to do in this game. Unless there's an event going on. So moments like now for instance, I have nothing interesting to do in this game.

OS
    Android
    That's what is so great, not to be a slave to the game and enjoy other things.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Arena, Gauntlet, testing all the new tallis and characters for good combos, playing dungeons (well not really an option as the drops are to be tweaked soon), I have several daily and weekly keys for times where I have more time for the game, get your talismans sorted / find "lost" ones on characters that you just used some time for Gauntlet.... just to give you some ideas....

OR (and this is the best suggestion I think)

go out and just enjoy summer time without a "guilty conscience"
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    That's what is so great, not to be a slave to the game and enjoy other things.
    THIS!

BTW: I need so much stuff to upgrade all talismans and I like this eventfree time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Arena, Gauntlet, testing all the new tallis and characters for good combos, playing dungeons (well not really an option as the drops are to be tweaked soon), I have several daily and weekly keys for times where I have more time for the game, get your talismans sorted / find "lost" ones on characters that you just used some time for Gauntlet.... just to give you some ideas....

OR (and this is the best suggestion I think)

go out and just enjoy summer time without a "guilty conscience"
    I actually have been spending the free arena time to make a pretty cool mostly non meta team to counter the Gambler teams. Pretty proud of it and I can't wait to take them out for a spin in the next arena event. But for now I'm all the way down in The Damned.

And about enjoying the summer, I happen to have recently moved into my first apartment and I'm currently at the library reading Halo The Thursday War while I wait for the last 3 Skull Quests to open

OS
    Android
    I mean to be fair, I have nothing to do either, aside from playing gauntlet and I am in SSS slowly working my way through. But that is the point. You shouldnt need something new to do (or something new you feel you HAVE to do in order to keep up) every single day. I wouldnt mind a few days a week where all i do is skull quests, daily achievements, daily dungeon, run my troopers, close the game. Its nice to have that option every few days. Also like others have said, just play around with different talis and characters to test them out. I've barely ever done that, always chasing some carrot, never any time to enjoy the taste of it.

OS
    Android
    I am absolutely happy with the slow-downed pace. It was too much to do anything else (either in game or in life). Now I am again earning the nearly spent talisman evo runes (in Game of Death) and trying to get all the skulls in the Night City to unlock that 9th skull quest. Also, I need to resupply Ironite I lost due to those two banner packs.

So, NF, please play it slow now - as it is.