Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Oops I don't have Venom either.

OS
    Android
    If you're not using a blocker like Set or M. Lillith, then the Singularity on Major may not help much. If you have Fortunes or even the new Gate, that might be better. If you do get Set, then pick a toon who could use Singularity to keep him from being disabled. Like Yup said, Major's suicide move puts and end to whetever talis Maj. uses.
    Having the healing talis can help, Greed, Sustaining, Fortune. Also Alchemy is important. But you gotta work with what you have.
    Also, you're not alone... the AI hates us all. If the AI plays unfair, there's not much you can do. You may have to set up a defense team you think can win when the AI plays it vs. an offense team that you know you control differently.
    I wish the AI would always cleanse and heal first, cuz the enemies nowadays put so much crud on ya.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    If you're not using a blocker like Set or M. Lillith, then the Singularity on Major may not help much. If you have Fortunes or even the new Gate, that might be better. If you do get Set, then pick a toon who could use Singularity to keep him from being disabled. Like Yup said, Major's suicide move puts and end to whetever talis Maj. uses.
    Having the healing talis can help, Greed, Sustaining, Fortune. Also Alchemy is important. But you gotta work with what you have.
    Also, you're not alone... the AI hates us all. If the AI plays unfair, there's not much you can do. You may have to set up a defense team you think can win when the AI plays it vs. an offense team that you know you control differently.
    I wish the AI would always cleanse and heal first, cuz the enemies nowadays put so much crud on ya.
    That seems to be my biggest problem is keeping the Major alive. Which doesn't always hurt sometimes when they kill him first that gives me a oppt to clear out the biggest threat. Which blocker do you recommend? M Lillith or Set assuming I don't have labrynths. I do have a lot of nice talisman I just seem to be missing a few main important ones such as fortune, sustaining, labrynth, venom, warlord. I'm good on most of the others.

Thank you so much for your replies. I seem to need to be using M. Lillith or Set. I have a few of the pdk's also.
    I have alchemy and greed

OS
    iOS
    There is a certain point in the arena that you simply WON'T advance much further if you don't have the same characters and talismans. Back when VHE and Immortal talismans ruled the arena I hit this and was completely stuck until they released 7th Son Eddie that could finally kill VHE (I didn't have VHE).

You can only try and collect POINTS to improve your ranking.

This is why you see single Eddie defenses or weak defenses... if you can't beat top teams head to head.. try and beat them based on points.. let your defenses push you down in the ranking by losing so you fight weaker teams. Yes, you lose points for D losses, but you generally gain more points for ATK wins. So it's a "one step back, two steps forward" method. At least until you start getting those more overpowered characters and talismans.

I personally, would not use the Major without either Singularity, Revenge, or maybe Oracle talismans on him. And I'd anticipate him dying early. M Lilith (with Destiny talismans) is a better blocker than Set. And in many cases the S Dessert Guardian (Disable Passive) or WUR (Steal Buffs) can be a better blockers than Set. But again, disable the passive of a blocker and they no longer matter. I've lost track of the wins I've had where the blocker was actually the last character alive on the enemy team. So you also need to be able to clear that passive disable if you can.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-15-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    There is a certain point in the arena that you simply WON'T advance much further if you don't have the same characters and talismans. Back when VHE and Immortal talismans ruled the arena I hit this and was completely stuck until they released 7th Son Eddie that could finally kill VHE (I didn't have VHE).

You can only try and collect POINTS to improve your ranking.

This is why you see single Eddie defenses or weak defenses... if you can't beat top teams head to head.. try and beat them based on points.. let your defenses push you down in the ranking by losing so you fight weaker teams. Yes, you lose points for D losses, but you generally gain more points for ATK wins. So it's a "one step back, two steps forward" method. At least until you start getting those more overpowered characters and talismans.

I personally, would not use the Major without either Singularity, Revenge, or maybe Oracle talismans on him. And I'd anticipate him dying early. M Lilith (with Destiny talismans) is a better blocker than Set. And in many cases the S Dessert Guardian (Disable Passive) or WUR (Steal Buffs) can be a better blockers than Set. But again, disable the passive of a blocker and they no longer matter. I've lost track of the wins I've had where the blocker was actually the last character alive on the enemy team. So you also need to be able to clear that passive disable if you can.
    That's actually the direction I am leaning. I've probably gone as far as I can for now. I definitely do not run the major without singularity though so I'm good there.
    So I'll definitely hold off on Set for now and stick with M. Lillith and just save and spend lol. I'll hold off on the competitive side and just build up a little more then. Those steel souls really helped me a lot as far as relics goes.

Thank you all. I'll cool my jets some. I just get bored when I hit that wall. And maybe I'll do more guantlet I just despise switching out all those talisman for hrs.