OS
    iOS

How do I get warrior death dog?

Don’t see him listed as available in any soul and I don’t see him in the coming heroic rotations either.

OS
    Android
    He was from a fragment event last August and is not available in any souls currently (like you said). In the past, they have added characters to souls who started off as fragment event exclusives (usually a few months later), but my guess is that he'll be in a future heroic soul rotation.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Ok that makes sense — I was a day one player but took a good portion of the year off and missed that event. Guess I can hold off on buying Warrior souls then. Thanks

OS
    Android
    If you're still looking for the warrior death dog, he's in the current heroic soul rotation.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    If you're still looking for the warrior death dog, he's in the current heroic soul rotation.
    Thanks. Just picked this up.. I see the magus hierophant is also available... I thought they were saying this guy wouldn't be available for a long time.... ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Got him - thanks!