Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    The infernal dungeon event should take 16 hours, compared to the 30+ hours it took for ferryman event. At least the internals are permanent and can be done at your pace.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Having to watch the damned screen for 16+ hours to make sure that the team does not die during the 2 hour window each time is retarded. The developers really need to find a way to make things more interesting/fun without having to go into full-on anti-social mode to get anywhere.

OS
    Android
    if you cant set it and forget it, then you arent strong enough to do it yet, or you arent using the right team. I ran the entire set of achievements without a problem. That is why it is a permanent addition, take your time to build up your strengths until it is easy enough to auto while you work or sleep. it doesnt have to be done right away.

OS
    Android
    The one problem with auto running the key dungeons is the cost to enter. If you lose your connection you're out 9
    on the entry fee. Ivev lost my connection a few times during the trooper and infernal dungeons. I never had this problem before, so I try to keep an eye on the game to not lose to much time in the dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    After hours and hours, I finished the 3 of infernal dungeon achievements and got Magma Beast Eddie.

And I only got 1 reaper talisman. This hell RNG of talisman really make me exhausted......