Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Is speed of light even relevant?

I just opened the game to find that suddenly 3 of my troopers changed their champions into a lvl 100 speed of light Eddie...

I already knew one was already lvling one but for 2 to suddenly appear? What?!? Did he like get an amazing buff or what? I think he is kinda good with some abilities like twisted trade that can steal invincibility and annoying buffs from enemies, otherwise i think hes weak... Am i wrong? Probably
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-02-2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: DAMNED SPELLING MISTAKES
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

I don't think he has received any kind of buff. He can steal power & fury, transfer and block both negative and beneficial effects, and heal. I could see him being decent in the right party, perhaps in a team that could buff itself and then start dealing damage while he keeps the buffs going. He is rather squishy though and doesn't deal a lot of damage, so I have not used him enough to find a good combination with him.

OS
    iOS
    Maybe pharoah eddie/speed of light switching can be good? U get fury using soeed of light and lets say allies general's fury steal and switch to pharoah and then ult gg game over

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I pulled him right away and have been using him since I started. I've read that he's weak but his ult and single target dmg seem great. You can pretty much cast his ult every other round thanks to his aoe. Yeah, he's a little squishy but the Allied Soldier and others can make up for that. The heal extending buffs is convienent too.

Mine is only 4* Lvl 76 with Lvl 30 talismans.. but unless he drops off hard later on I'd say he's pretty underrated. Compared to similar leveled Soldier Eddies, I'd say he's stronger and carries more utility. I leveled my soldier after reading how great he was on here and was dissappointed because the forums make him sound like he'd be a no brainer upgrade (he's not).

Again, I've only just beat the 4th world on normal, so I'm not sure how he holds up later on.

OS
    Android
    I find speed of light eddie so weak..i got one or two of them but sold it short after

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I really like him... I find him to be really well-rounded, and he suits my playing style right down to the ground. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I really like him... I find him to be really well-rounded, and he suits my playing style right down to the ground. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
    Actually ur the one i was hinting to by "one was lvling one" and gz on getting him to 100! Ur SOL does quite a nice amount of dmg imo, but hey i still didnt beat madness number of the beast so wut do i kno!

OS
    Android
    I knew I was. He's not maxed out yet, talisman-wise... but he's getting close.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I knew I was. He's not maxed out yet, talisman-wise... but he's getting close.
    Ofc u did...

Ye ik but 2k magic is powerfull imo. Still, what do i kno!

OS
    Android
    Plenty, my friend. \m/
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!