Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Upcoming Q&A Details! Thread

On Thursday July 25th. 12 - 6 PM US Central Time.

How about posting local times for everyone here since the announcement thread is closed?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    6p/18.00 central daylight time is 11p/23.00 UTC.
    West coast is cdt -2 hours, mountain is cdt -1 hour, east coast is cdt +1 hour.

I don't know the rest of the world time zones well enough so the rest of you will have to work it our yourself.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    If your in Australia you will need to be watching the forums between 3AM - 9AM Friday 26th of July as we are 15 hours ahead of US Central time... hope this helps!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Pacific time (as stated in the announcement) is UTC -7
    Everyone should be able to figure out their time based on 10 am UTC -7

if you are at UTC 0, then add 7 hrs to 10am.. so 5pm start on the 25th

If you are at UTC +7 then add 14 hours to 10am... so 12am start on the 26th

This can also help if you don't know your UTC offset.. https://time.is/UTC ..
    ... for anyone unfamiliar Los Angeles is in the UTC -7 zone (Pacific Time) and is listed as one of the default clocks.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-18-2019 at 07:55 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For Germany:

19.00-01.00 Uhr

Don't know if I will take time for that. We discuss here every day and many questions are put here. Easy questions and misunderstandings are usually answered or sorted out by other players quickly. Sometimes "the devs" discuss with us or answer some questions. But not the crucial ones. Will they answer "How high is the AI boost, how much did it change with the last update and when will you stop it?" in the Q&A? Probably or likely not, but feel free to surprise me!

I put "the devs", because it is mainly Kaz. What happened to Mia or Ruby? Is there a new Sparton?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I really can't fathom any questions that would be valuable or if valuable will be answered forthright by a business.

I mean I guess they expect a bunch of "why don't you ..." or "when will .." stuff.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Sparton will ask some silly questions with all his fake accounts...
    Like: “Can we expect a red caped rainmaker eddie?” and Kaz will be like:”Yes! We have great plans for the upcoming months, which will include new characters and some variations of those already in the game...” and then they will go into some propaganda BS, promising us honey on the moon, smearing some shity promises around our ears and more dangling carrots with flashing $$$ signs all over them while boasting about how great the first half of the year has been (pretty much like the state of the nation porky pies)...

I wouldn’t even bother asking anything serious about bugs or all the ridiculous targets we need to meet in every “event” for a CHANCE to get the event character out of those 10 souls which you can earn for repeating the same thing 10 000 times within 3 days...

OS
    Android
    I really love your sarcastic posts, superb!
    You are also right with the critisism, but a good laugh can help to overcome the concerns a bit
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Even with all this time to think, i still cant think of anything to ask. Anyone prepared for this?

OS
    Android
    Just the same old suggestions of new Eddies maybe? I've been wanting an Infinite Dreams Eddie (complete with motorcycle fury) since the games debut! \m/ And a Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie as well. I would also like the ability to 'lock' talismans and 'remove all' for talisman management.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)