Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    But in all likelihood they aren't going to directly, clearly answer any questions about development. They may "tease" upcoming things as a marketing ploy.. but there won't be any solid answers. Kind of like the update where they "improved the inventory system" and it ended up just being about to sort characters by class. They see that as an "improvement" rather than what it actually is.... a bandaid that doesn't really help that much.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I dont know if they are overwhelmed by releasing new toons/tails to generate revenue to keep the game running. I cant see the Q and A session will be worth anything. They could easily answer questions in the forum as they were brought up.

For the end gamers any new content is just a mere days diversion. The game appears to be a game of collection. You need to collect a select few new toys to stay on top or beat temporary content.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They could easily answer questions in the forum as they were brought up.
    And they do.. in a specific way.. which is kind of what I expect in the "event"... a "script" for certain questions.

Of course maybe there are people interested in the devs in a more personal manner.. if they have families.. ages.. children... etc.. But I'd find that a bit creepy if I were a dev
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..