Views: 234
Size:  139.0 KB
    after the turn change
    Name:  after_2019.07.24_12.12.38.91.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  149.0 KB

OS
    Android
    I also see that cleanse out of nowhere multiple times every day in the Arena. My win % was never that low because of all the bugs. This takes away a lot of the fun for me, as I like to be strategic. That said, really crazy that you play Arena so hardcore at the moment, Singu! Going for eternal? But Satan81 seems to have the same plan...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Think all the usual arena suspect are annoyed from (posted before^^) craziness and many focussing on new gauntlet-season.

OS
    iOS
    This constant starting combat Froze/Slept or Stunned needs to be addressed sooner than later. The Killer is acting as out of hand as the Prisoner once did and now I have seen even allies like Witch Doctor inflicted with Doom when his passive clearly state that all allies are protected from Doom. Same exact thing is happening with Ramesses. I have been inflicted with permadeath on multiple occasions despite there being no Disable Passive anywhere on any of my allies. Merely the presence of an enemy who can produce Disable Passive either from talismans or their own passives ability is enough to have the effect "hidden" on your team. Understand that all these effects are being inflicted while Singularity talismans are on an ally that has not died, thus rendering their talisman/abilites void (at least their are void on the player side. The AI continues to have access to all abilities/passives despite the number of times they are killed with very few exceptions.)
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    It's the Singularity talismans...... They are broken I think.. but it's difficult to PROVE that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What would be nice is to have practice PVP between two different players. This would be a way to help trouble shoot problems. Some people dont have multiple set of certain talisman or sharded dupe to practice on themselves. This would also help determine if opponents passives/talisman can work after revival. Practice rounds could also help reproduce suspected problems.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Iv'e given up on PvP.. I go in every day fight 2-3 battles and that's it.. The ungodly Ai boost and then the bugs are so prevalent at a certain level that all it becomes is frustrating. There are teams that I can't win against no matter what I do.. go back in 30 seconds later.. same team.. same talismans.. same enemies... .. I wipe them out with 1 shot. It's completely illogical and nonsensical.

You can't depend on anything actually working as it is expected to work.

It's like getting in your car and never knowing if you were going to get where you were going as expected or be driven full spend head-on into tree if the car decides that's what it wants to do.

Sitting on more than 3K IC... with no interest in these lopsided battles.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-24-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's not all about the arena, it could also demonstrate problems in gauntlet. This would be a way to be able to reproduce repeatable battles to identify specific problems.

I dont do much arena since I completed relics. Dont really find a need for IC, the rewards versus time isnt much of an incentive to continue to play arena.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Off topic slightly but I have also noticed and just recorded a video for proof but the AI is generating power, despite having no abilities or talismans which generate power, on viper revenges. This allows for either Gambler or Charlotte to always have "enough" for their power moves. All the while my team generates very little power.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121