Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Or he lies flat on the ground and attacks..// twitching every now and then. Apparently using his tongue embedded in the ground to move him forward/aback a little. .. at least I HOPE it's his tongue and not some other appendage
    Sounds like Pickle Rick.... anyone know that one?
    So Yup, you said Shadow.... really? I thought about it, but if invisibility is removed, he's a sitting duck. Was just about to start another dungeon, trying Labrynth on Beast and going back to Tomb for Heiro. Banner works surprisingly well for Gambler.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I know Pickle Rick

I've just been testing...

A Hierophant (Tomb/Warlord)
    Gambler (Labyrinth/Cosmic)
    Wrath (Reaper/Sun)
    Beast (Shadow/Tranquility)

Breezes through everything.. but the boss battle you need to tap Magma Ed so you don't get stuck attacking that Assassin Bat. If you miss the tap.. you may lose.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I know Pickle Rick

Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

Breezes through everything.. but the boss battle you need to tap Magma Ed so you don't get stuck attacking that Assassin Bat. If you miss the tap.. you may lose.
    Sure would be nice if Reaper talismans dropped. *twitch*
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I know Pickle Rick

Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

The tap doesn't stop auto mode?
    Plus, I have Reapers, always thought they were weak (unless you have endure, like A. Bat).... but I may give it a try.
    "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!"
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    The talismans on The Beast are currently Labyrinth+Cosmic and the talismans on the Purple Heirophant are now Tomb+Warlord.

Not having the talismans for this one is rough...If you have a second set of Labyrinth talismans, definitely use 'em on Gambler Eddie. Otherwise...maybe Angel + Warlord + Cosmic? Or put one set of Labyrinth on Gambler and try Immortal + Sustaining + Cosmic on The Beast?
    Thanks for the suggestions!!

I've got:

Gambler with Warlord / Angel / Cosmic
    Purple Heirophant with Tomb / Warlord
    Wrath with Immortal / Redemption
    Beast with Labyrinth / Cosmic

Last battle took about 3 minutes and got a bit sketchy in the boss wave but the team held together twice now. Wrath always dies in the boss round, but it's kinda what I expect him to do.

I was doing it full auto, but when I can watch the screen and select Eddie as the primary target manually he goes down quick. Last round was about a minute.

Guess I should have done the arena event and got those Banner Talismans... lol

Thanks again for the help!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions!!

I've got:

Gambler with Warlord / Angel / Cosmic
    Purple Heirophant with Tomb / Warlord
    Wrath with Immortal / Redemption
    Beast with Labyrinth / Cosmic

Last battle took about 3 minutes and got a bit sketchy in the boss wave but the team held together twice now. Wrath always dies in the boss round, but it's kinda what I expect him to do.

I was doing it full auto, but when I can watch the screen and select Eddie as the primary target manually he goes down quick. Last round was about a minute.

Guess I should have done the arena event and got those Banner Talismans... lol

Thanks again for the help!!
    Hey, you're quite welcome. I like Muzzleloader's suggestion of Radiant talismans instead of Banner, so you could try Radiant + Warlord on Gambler.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    No you can tap enemies to target them and auto will keep running, Morty.

I'm still testing... first dungeon opening today..

Best I can do with both Beast and Wrath on the same team.. no need to tap

Assassin Bat (Eternity/Cosmic)
    Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

It's not a "perfect' But.. it's getting more wins in a row than any other setup with both Beast AND Wrath. Beast or Wrath may die, but that doesn't matter a lot, the run still counts. As long as the bat's alive he and gambler can finish it most of the time. And remember I'm lazy. I moved more talismans around for this than I have in months. I could put Labyrinth or Eternity on The Beast/Wrath as well.. but meh... as long as the team wins.

It would be "perfect' if Gambler only used his present basic move.. but he doesn't always. The counters and healing from the bat make it work pretty well.

Actually no loss yet with this set up. it's come REALLY close.. but no loss.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-19-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Hey, you're quite welcome. I like Muzzleloader's suggestion of Radiant talismans instead of Banner, so you could try Radiant + Warlord on Gambler.
    I'll give it a try again now that the talismans are switched around on the other allies. I was running that earlier with no luck whatsoever but it was my first tries in the dungeon and was just trying different things out. I just had a match end in a draw... I wonder if I get credit for that round... :-)

Hey, I just noticed your from MA! I lived up there from about 94 - 2000. Pepperell for a year and then Marlboro for about 5 years before moving down to Atlanta. I grew up in the North, but the winters in Mass were going to be the death of me if I stayed!!

And now as I type this, I get another draw... I hope it counts! The game keeps going on auto, so it must.

My next loss I'll try the radiant again and see how it goes!

Thanks again man!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I seen someone tried redemption on wrath. Has anyone tried present or dominance instead?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Anyone else not seeing the 4 extra event challenges for the infernal dungeon??
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily