Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If there was a way i would give u a set.When the reapers are working properly they are pretty bad ass. They reallllly need to remove that dam use all option from keys. I wasnt paying attention and used all the ones i earned from the event. Oh and i will throw in a cosmic dog

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I just did a full 2 hours dungeon run with Gambler, Set, Wrath and Beast. Now I have 180 runs and I have not seen a single Talisman yet. What I have seen were sever delays, funny bugs (living dead bats in the final wave fighting lying on the ground) and still annoying bugs (I am tired to repeat myself, but PLEASE fix the interaction of counter and shields - especially void shield). All in all not very cool unfortunately.
    Not sure if you know, but there was an app update in google play. I stumbled on it 2 days ago. Check out my post here:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...490#post103490
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    So the update is working well with the dropping of the Reaper Talismans. I was close to finishing the dungeon and only ended up with 1 reaper talisman. Then yesterday I did two runs (two dungeon keys for 4 hours) I ended up picking up 9 more of the talisman so they are most certainly dropping more often. Now to figure out who to put them on where it would do the most good. Guess I got caught up in the Gimme Gimme Gimme and never looked at what the talis did. Figured if they were dropping so infrequent that they must be great. Now with a couple sets I'm wondering if it was a wise decision. At any rate at least I'll have Magma Eddie in about an hour. Time to decide if he's any good either...
    These Reapers work great on purple assassin bat, talis inflict perf. bleed, his special makes use of that (ancient Chinese secret.)

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Thanks Bakura, but there is something strange then...2 days ago? I did not have an app update in google play. The last one was from 15th of july. The one a few days ago was just server-side. See Levi's post here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...e-July-29-2019

Maybe I just had bad luck
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Thanks Bakura, but there is something strange then...2 days ago? I did not have an app update in google play. The last one was from 15th of july. The one a few days ago was just server-side. See Levi's post here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...e-July-29-2019

Maybe I just had bad luck
    Earlier in this thread, during the actual event, Yup and I both reported bugs in the Boss section, especially magma beast on the ground dead still attacking or dead invisible and still attacking.... so anything is possible with this buggy dungeon.
    I was suggesting an update cuz maybe that's why you weren't getting reapers when others were. That link you posted proves it, it stated better droprates for Reapers.
    Dont feel bad though, I got one Reaper during the event from the, what was it, 400 runs, to get Magma.
    Nice to see the cosmic talis dungeon droprate info, I did 4 last week and like one evo piece. Just earned 6 more tali keys from BNW during this Quantum event, so I'll run them again. Thanks for that link.
    Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by Bakura; 08-01-2019 at 09:12 AM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I hoped you were right, Bakura and I immediately checked my play store. Would have been great to see an update there.
    I cannot play this dungeon often, as 2 hours straight blocking the phone are a pretty big time demand and we better watch the game for the occasional loss.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yeah getting Magma was a nightmare. No sleep... babysitting the phone. Couldn't watch YouTube, etc.
    All for a Beast Eddie w/ no fury.
    He did come in handy for the Quantum challenges though. He did Hp drain, exhaust and pass. disable, w/out constantly using a fury.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    The babysitting would not be necessary in my case (and this is maybe true for many other players), if:
    - the ~200 souls of the respective class and rarity would have dropped Ass Hierophant
    - Gambler would use his skills properly on auto
    - void shield would work properly against counter attacks (seems like I need to repeat it 1000 times, until there is a bugfix for this )

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Update: Used another key for 46 runs. This time 6 (!) Reapers dropped, so this is very different than yesterday - hooraay! All 6 are subtype shield - is that normal? Did anyone get a barrier one?

I got a short call right during the countdown for the next run, so the auto-pilot got stopped. By this, the team setup was gone. It would be great to save the team selection! Thanks!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I just ran one full key and pulled 6 reaper talisman. Is it worth running another key for 2 complete sets? I already have magma Ed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around