Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No you can tap enemies to target them and auto will keep running, Morty.
    That's advice of the year (I think I remember doing that before but forgot.)
    Yeah.... tap the boss. No losses, just have to get by the Trolls when they get critical strike.
    I just had to watch every battle, but yeah, it totally worked, thanks.
    The only prob is that with all the trial and error, I've gone through the 4 or 5 free keys, and only have 167 out of 300.
    I've got FC for 2 almost 3 FC keys. But it seems to avg out to 30 battles per key. BTW, I have all the relics (just need some for warrior & gunner, which don't apply here.)
    Run time is avg. 1.5 to 2.5 per. Shortest was 1:04... longest about 3:00.
    I gotta come up with a 4th key, and that will be close. I learned from the Trooper event, to go ahead and do the dungeon during the event, cuz NF changes things after, plus they cost way more resources, and you get behind cuz there is always another event lurking around the corner. I'm glad I got Major Malakhov .... I see no time to ever go back and catch up. Plus, gauntlet, pvp.... all in all it's a full time job.
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-19-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Got my Magma Beast Eddie, but zero Reaper Talismans in 300 runs.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Anyone else not seeing the 4 extra event challenges for the infernal dungeon??
    They aren't event challenges, they are permanent achievements, different tab.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Congrats..... and while at work! Way to go.
    I just got me a Google play card... now I can get FC to finish... so I'm right behind ya.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Hats off to NF/LOTB for this excellent job on the new Infernal Dungeon.... the pit of Hell.
    It looks like one might imagine. But contrary to popular belief, I did not see Hitler or any ex-wives while playing through.

I know alot of Troopers see this forum but don't login or post. So I wanted to post some screenshots and info of what to expect.

Stage 1- Trolls, some have Avenger talis.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190719-153212.png
Views: 674
Size:  1.05 MB
    Stage 2- Hell Hounds, Death Dog revives/inflicts perma death.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190719-153225.png
Views: 631
Size:  1.00 MB
    Stage 3- A. Krampus/ Children of the Damned.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190719-153641.png
Views: 558
Size:  1.02 MB
    Stage 4- Wrath(Eternity talis)/Beelzebub.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190719-153712.png
Views: 620
Size:  1.07 MB
    Final- (Boss)Magma Beast Eddie(Eternity talis)/ A. & G. BatsName:  Screenshot_20190719-154701.png
Views: 647
Size:  1.07 MB

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    200+ runs.. no Reapers either.

I don't think they actually drop at all. More false advertising. They really are going to get themselves in trouble at some point.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2019 at 01:07 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Have they ever posted the actual talisman drop rates in special dungeons? I forget which dungeon, but I went 700 runs without a talusman drop. Another it took 1500+ runs for a set of 6. So the drop may not be any worse than others.

In the trooper dungeon, after the event ended I ran 300+ battles with no talisman dropping.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    My, perhaps misguided, thought is that if an achievement requires 300 or 600 runs to complete, then within that 300-600 runs you should get at least 1 full talisman set.

So for a 4 set, having 1 guaranteed drop every 100 runs is not too much to ask - it doesn't mean it need to be an "achievement" or anything..... They can CLEARLY control when drops occur if they so desire - so just set 1 to drop every 100 runs,,, then RNG for all the other runs..

I also realize they messed up the Trooper dungeon when it first appeared by giving out a talisman every other run. So, many ended up with 6-9+ full 5sets. I think they just went overboard the other direction because they know they messed up last time.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Hats off to NF/LOTB for this excellent job on the new Infernal Dungeon.... the pit of Hell.
    It looks like one might imagine. But contrary to popular belief, I did not see Hitler or any ex-wives while playing through.

I know alot of Troopers see this forum but don't login or post. So I wanted to post some screenshots and info of what to expect.
    Thank you!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    My, perhaps misguided, thought is that if an achievement requires 300 or 600 runs to complete, then within that 300-600 runs you should get at least 1 full talisman set.
    My, perhaps misguided, thought is that if you do something three hundred times and you don't get the reward you were expecting, then you can reasonably expect that continuing on any further will still not result in the reward and that you should go do something else.
    Satan81-5023