Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sounds cool and I like the aspect that there is a way to get the new Eddie apart from event souls!

But man, that's a lot of stuff to do recently! So many Dungeons now, I don't know when to do all of this! Could not even do more Trooper Dungeon runs while the next 2 Dungeons appeared!

Assassin Hierophant was recommended quite often now, what a pity that he just refuses to drop for me! I dropped a lot of souls in the last 2 days and got almost every other assassin (including 2* CotD, 2*The Killer - sic!), but not him and also not Executer Ed, damn!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I have to say I like these types of events - do them fast or do them slow it's up to you but guys we can all take our time if we want or need to! Screw buying soul packs - I feel for you iP4 that truly sucks but surely you did not need to buy the souls when you can get the character through a grind and where all that ironite could go into SoT purchases - that is what I will be doing. Never going to buy packs if I can help it! I have no luck with them...EVER!

I have to say that this for me anyway, is the way to go with these sorts of events ......and they are a decent challenge even for long term players. Possibly too tough for the newer guys but you know it has to be right - most of us have taken year or two to get the roster and resources we have so it figures that some will need to struggle or not do it. Nowadays folk expect stuff NOW, not next week or next month, NOW! I can be like that myself but if we all just sit back and chill there really is no rush in the end if you dont want there to be!

Anyway, glad that the devs are using this approach as it means I do nto have to fret over my shite luck on souls and event drops! Just grind the crap out of it and you get your character. We kind of asked for this did we not - I know I did so I am pleased with the method of getting these events out and completed.

Blade I got a few missing characters over the last week or so (Assassin PDK*2, Golems, Magus Crimean and Executioner so even my shit luck can turn for the better.....but believe me I sacked a shed load of souls and hearts...lost count of vortexes completed btu it was all good and I am really pleased with that sac event - really very good for me in all ways)- it is just the usual RNG....but, like you, Assassin Hierophant eludes me as does his Warrior bro (though not sure he drops anywhere at the moment).

They will come in time I am sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Scott you are very right with your post! I am a patient person, so there is absolutely no need to have everything directly for me. It is just a bit harder to keep track of what is going on, what need to be done when in order to avoid having a disadvantage (and bad communication like currency and taliman drop changes does not help here). Honestly I am a bit lost recently as I have limited free time recently (but that's my thing, no complaints here!).
    One thing that alters that "take your time" approach is, if something new is important for the further progress and sucess in the game. Malakhov could fit into that category. But everything is fine, I just think we don't need 2, 3 or more new Dungeons per month

And about the sac event: it was really fine. Much much better than the last ones, which is not really hard. Of course it could have been better, e.g. to give a chance for also dropping at least 3* hearts. Also I think the 400 frags for 1 soul was too steep, 200 or 300 would have been more reasonable to reward people that take the time to sac all these regular souls. It was all good, but could have been better for an event within the birthday and tour start time!

I also got many new characers (both Golems, blue Crimean, gunner Hierophant 2 times), including the Feldmarschall as I still had several event souls saved for the anniversary bonus that did not show up (yes, I am still disappointed that this tradition got cut off), and some other really good drops. But if possible I would exchange the dupe killers, PDKs, CotDs, gunner Hiero etc. for the 4* characters that elude me...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hellfire Dungeon class-challenges complete and first 9 Hell-Souls opened: zero red eyes (LOL). Now I need 622 (LOL again) Ironite to complete the challenges to get another round of ZERO-RED-EYES :-D
    The new INFERNAL DUNGEON again needs Ironite to buy all the neded SOT refills and because of missing THE BEAST I will need much more SOT.
    When I got the Magma Eddie there will be so many new toons to buy with Frontier Coins or to farm more and more fragments to get new toons...ok...it's long term gaming...gaming???
    Sry, but auto-farming is not gaming! It's:
    BORING

OS
    Android
    How good are the rewards in inferno dungeon? Hellfire dungeons doesnt seem to good for rewards. Not 9ne evo rune dropped in 100 battles.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I'm glad that these new dungeons are permanent additions so I can hold onto the keys and just focus on getting the Hell and Fire challenges. I've gotten several of the angel bats (although I have them all already) but nothing major.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Is it worth farming the hell and fire dungeon on madness, or just stick to normal to get the 500 wins done?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How good are the rewards in inferno dungeon? Hellfire dungeons doesnt seem to good for rewards. Not 9ne evo rune dropped in 100 battles.
    Mediocre. Not as good as the Trooper dungeon.. which is not as good as the Cosmic dungeons. And I have yet to see a Reaper talisman drop.

This is why I'm in no hurry to complete the achievements.. the BEST thing about them is Magma Ed and the Cosmic frags/ironite.. but spending a ton of ironite to get ironite seems silly to me. Running the dungeon itself.. has very little benefit. It's not like when the Trooper dungeon was released and you got a ton of talismans... I'm now approaching 3K SOW though and I'm WELL over 4k 2 star colorless evo runes...

....wish the Infernal dungeon dropped 3 star colorless runes.. but it doesn't. It would have been nice to use the Trooper dungeon for 2 star colorless runes and the Infernal dungeon for 3 stars.. but I guess I'm the only one who thinks that way

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Is it worth farming the hell and fire dungeon on madness, or just stick to normal to get the 500 wins done?
    I'm just running normal. The rewards aren't that much better on Madness from what I see. You MIGHT get a few more shards or FC, or the occasional Skill Shard on madness, but if you aren't hurting for those.... 6SOT v 10SOT matters more here.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-19-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I guess I may just run normal dungeons to complete the 500 wins in hellfire, then return and finish the trooper dungeons. I have 1500 SoW and 5K 2* evo runes, I really dont need either. I will earn the major , then worry about eddie.

It's nice to be able to complete the dungeons at our pace, but it really just allows us to grind between grinding events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    for me: win the 5 keys from each 15 victory and just grind infernal dungeon, doing 500 victory are useless for the prices, only dupes in souls
    I play all troopers all days.