Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I didnt lose a battle with the following, but only averages 43 battles per key.

Gambler. Radiant/warlord
    Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
    Beast. Eternity/cosmic
    Wrath. Void/redemption. I also tried mark, hex .

I dont have banner or reaper, I would have tried those. A hiero was faster than bat, but had a few losses.

Put beast before wrath or it gets a bit more touch and go. I had wrath or beast die on occasions.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Except the Infernal Dungeon.. which apparently is only going to drop Reaper talismans AFTER the initial event.
    I just went and saw that in the tuning update.
    I like how they say the dungeon "Now drops 3* evolution materials at a higher rate."
    It didn't drop them at all. I guess anything is a higher rate than none.
    I wasn't planning on doing either of the last achievements for the Trooper & Infernal dungeons. Didn't think a guaranteed 2* cosmic (w/ a chance for a 3*) was worth the FC and SoT, but if it drops 3* evos anywhere near the rate of the 2*..... it would be worth it. Currently have 4,564_2 * vs. 8_3*.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    1)
    Well, I did all 500 Hellfire rounds, app. 400+ on Madness. Only 1/one/single Eclipse talisman dropped.

2)
    Unfortunatelly, my daughter bought me 2 banner packs for 1800 Ironite (ouch!). The result? 19 times 3* char, one 4* blue Bat. NOT A SINGLE talisman set. Result?: NEVER EVER EVER NEVER buy banner packs.

OS
    Android
    Purchasing banner pack or event souls is the worst purchase you can make in the game. The only time event souls are worth it, except if you get the magic drop is when they guarantee frags with each soul. If the toon is guaranteed with X number of wins, it is usually cheaper to spend ironite on the grind and earn the rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Unfortunatelly, my daughter bought me 2 banner packs for 1800 Ironite (ouch!). The result? 19 times 3* char, one 4* blue Bat. NOT A SINGLE talisman set. Result?: NEVER EVER EVER NEVER buy banner packs.

Conversely...... I had never purchased any banner packs since they were implemented. Never felt I needed them or should spend that ironite.....But a couple days ago I bought my first (and probably only) banner pack.. gunner....... I got both the G Hierophant AND the full banner set in that single purchase.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Purchasing banner pack or event souls is the worst purchase you can make in the game. The only time event souls are worth it, except if you get the magic drop is when they guarantee frags with each soul. If the toon is guaranteed with X number of wins, it is usually cheaper to spend ironite on the grind and earn the rewards.
    I should print out big red sign and hang it by my monitor. NEVER BUY BANNER PACKS AND EVENT SOULS. I bought a 10 pack of event souls and 2 banner packs and got one 4 star char. No talismans, no nothing. Again. Hard truth is they are good only for burning ironite. I thought maybe this time i got lucky. Of course not. In my language is saying. Hope is the consolation of fools. So true.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-25-2019 at 09:47 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    That may be true. That's the way of a gambler, joy of winning is a few fleeting moments. Defeat lasts a lot longer. The one time you actually pull the toon/talis all thoughts of previous losses diminishes drastically.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I have often seen people discussing about "Devs will raise the drop chance of special talismans" recently in some posts.

Is this just a speculation, or some dev really said so?

I've got about 100 rounds to go to clear 300 wins with all 3 characters. I ran a bunch without Wrath until noticing he was one of the achievements that you needed to bring him along. So it would only be about 30 more runs had to do if I read the event more closely. Having said that, I'm holding off finishing that dungeon until after the update when they add the 3 star evo material and better chance at the talismans. It will probably still be low drops, but keeping my fingers crossed that it's not.

After 270 runs in that dungeon, I've only picked up 1 reaper talisman.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Conversely...... I had never purchased any banner packs since they were implemented. Never felt I needed them or should spend that ironite.....But a couple days ago I bought my first (and probably only) banner pack.. gunner....... I got both the G Hierophant AND the full banner set in that single purchase.
    I concur. I used all my heroic souls and got everything BUT Magus Heiro..... So being determined to get something new, and after reading other guys success with the Secret Occult pak...... I went for G. Heiro and got him! No talis, but I already have a set of Banners. But it does seem from my own testimony and others, that the success rate is higher lately.
    Also, I don't gamble at all. But it's been said "You will miss a 100% of the shots you don't take."
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-26-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!