Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I meant a change in costs for the key to get in! Like it was the case for the Trooper dungeon after the first week. Sorry for confusion!

I'm glad now that I did not do that many runs yet, as the talisman drop rate will be increased! I did about 130 runs in both dungeons so far. It is too time consuming for me and the fact that these dungeons block your phone for other things for up to 2 hours is nasty.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    After hours and hours, I finished the 3 of infernal dungeon achievements and got Magma Beast Eddie.

And I only got 1 reaper talisman. This hell RNG of talisman really make me exhausted......

OS
    Android
    The lesson learned here is: If you firmly decide to do the event and acquire the new characters/talisman, then do it ASAP, while the event is happening and that it is the cheapest way to go. After the event, it is much more costly and harder to go back to, when new events are happening. Plus, after the event, extras are less abundant (ie: Trooper talis.)
    The only downside to this is the amount of time you have to put in all at once, in order to accomplish during the event vs. spreading it out over weeks or months.
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-24-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I am just about getting through this slowly.

I have no banner and no Assassin Hierophant for my team so went with:

Wrath (Mark and Redemption)
    Gambler (Angel and Warlord plus Cosmic (Freeze))
    Beast (Eternity and Cosmic (with Void))
    Witch (Labs and Cosmic)

It does fail from time to time but so far, for me it just about works - works better if I can watch it while I work but it is pretty stable. I am also going to try Death Bat with Reaper/Inspiration to see fi that works any better but I doubt it. It seems that a sort of protected battering ram works best.....and a dying Wrath who mostly gets back in through the Witch fury move.

It is one hell of a level! Pretty sure with Banners and Assassin Hiero it would be more stable as others have said but cant use them.

PS I did get a single Reaper in my current runs and in the other dungeon I did get Eclipse to finish off my umpteenth Eclipse set!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 07-24-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The infernal dungeon may be the oddball event. It may pay off to wait and you may possibly earn some talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. You may be correct with the update coming - but I am on holiday next week so trying to sqeeze in as much as I can as it will be trooper focus next week to make sure that is covered then I can see what I can do when I am on wifi!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    So AFTER many have completed the Infernal Dungeon.. NOW they boost talisman drops so you MIGHT see one in 600 runs.. because I sure as hell never saw any in 600 runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Plus, after the event, extras are less abundant .

Except the Infernal Dungeon.. which apparently is only going to drop Reaper talismans AFTER the initial event.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Scott, I found the bat was more reliable than the witch. I don't have banner talisman, so I tried radiant/warlord on gambler.

I also used void on wrath, that helped remove some buffs.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 07-24-2019 at 06:31 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Scott, I found the bat was more reliable than the witch. I don't have banner talisman, so I tried radiant/warlord on gambler.

I also used void on wrath, that helped remove some buffs.
    I am going to give that a go the next time I do the dungeon.

scott-5496