Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Purchasing banner pack or event souls is the worst purchase you can make in the game. The only time event souls are worth it, except if you get the magic drop is when they guarantee frags with each soul. If the toon is guaranteed with X number of wins, it is usually cheaper to spend ironite on the grind and earn the rewards.
    Yes, I know they are only for burning Ironite and that they are (only slightly) worth only if their give trooper frags, too.
    That's why I didn't buy them willingly. But since the purchase have been half summoned already, NF refused to reverse the purchase and return me the Ironite. With some positive reference on dropping the highlighted characters and/or talismans, I hoped I might get actually lucky this time.
    Didn't happen - as always
    I need to better remember already in the past learnt rule I set to myself - never again buy banner or event souls. Only exception - only if I know I have enough Ironite to earn the event characters via event frags.

So the update is working well with the dropping of the Reaper Talismans. I was close to finishing the dungeon and only ended up with 1 reaper talisman. Then yesterday I did two runs (two dungeon keys for 4 hours) I ended up picking up 9 more of the talisman so they are most certainly dropping more often. Now to figure out who to put them on where it would do the most good. Guess I got caught up in the Gimme Gimme Gimme and never looked at what the talis did. Figured if they were dropping so infrequent that they must be great. Now with a couple sets I'm wondering if it was a wise decision. At any rate at least I'll have Magma Eddie in about an hour. Time to decide if he's any good either...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    What is the best non restricted team for clearing the infernal dungeon? I want to try and earn a set of reaper talisman
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    i'm waiting to finish the trooper dungeon without FC before = 3 hours per weeks.....
    i must do only bastion now to unlock trooper to do last character so boring event....
    I play all troopers all days.

What is the best non restricted team for clearing the infernal dungeon? I want to try and earn a set of reaper talisman
    I haven't tried with unrestricted teams just yet. I only needed about 20 runs with Wrath to complete the final challenge. I've been using:

Gambler: Warlord / Radiant
    Purple Pope: Tomb / Warlord
    The Beast: Labrynth / Cosmic
    Wrath: Immortal / Redemption

The drops on the talismans are pretty good now but still need to see who they fit the best on.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Hi ML just saw this post, I apologise if you already have an answer but I have been working on the same challenge.
    I used to have tomb/warlord Talisman on Gambler Ed but he was a little too vunerable so until the challenge is complete he has been fitted with Labyrinth, Eternity rides along as passenger, Wrath had Eternity and I use Heirophant with Tomb/Warlord, Heirophant reduces damage to all ally’s and steals immunity amongst other qualities.
    Help me here but I’m playing as we speak so can’t stop the game... the fourth and final Assasin in my team is the Shinobi dude wearing Viper Talisman (forgotten his name...)

Placement I have found is important too to reduce defeats.
    Currently for the beast Im running Heirophant to the extreme left, Gambler Ed, Shinobi dude and The Beast on the right.
    If you were planning on running all three in one fowl swoop then someone else might need to weigh in.
    Besides I can do with all the extra drops of frags, Talisman, skill shards etc... good luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I already earned Magma Ed, I just need to earn those talisman.. I thought of running. Priest, Gambler, Bat and either Raven or undecided.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I just did a full 2 hours dungeon run with Gambler, Set, Wrath and Beast. Now I have 180 runs and I have not seen a single Talisman yet. What I have seen were sever delays, funny bugs (living dead bats in the final wave fighting lying on the ground) and still annoying bugs (I am tired to repeat myself, but PLEASE fix the interaction of counter and shields - especially void shield). All in all not very cool unfortunately.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Reapers have been dropping but still no 3 star colorless

OS
    Android
    Could you send me a set then please? From what I read here I expected at least one set per key now after the update...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020