Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I havent tried the infernal dungeon yet, still have 1 trooper dungeon to go. I take it that you can average about 50 battles in the 2 hours, is one mega refill enough per session?.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I havent tried the infernal dungeon yet, still have 1 trooper dungeon to go. I take it that you can average about 50 battles in the 2 hours, is one mega refill enough per session?.
    That was my experience, yes. One key, one mega refill, a lil' babysitting, and you get 50 runs.

Any good auto team for the madness assassin/gunner challenge? I don't have mushashi or a. Heirophant..

OS
    Android
    I used
    Gambler Labyrinth
    Set Eternity/Cosmic
    G Krampus Alchemy/Cosmic
    Ravenwitch Shadow/Sustain

OS
    Android
    The Infernal Dungeon looks good. The angle is a bit awkward, but the backgrounds look fantastic. Nice to hear Judgement of Heaven. I wish the talisman drop would be better.

Really good call on the Assassin Bat Yup. Since switching to him, I haven't had a defeat on auto. Thanks!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    That was my experience, yes. One key, one mega refill, a lil' babysitting, and you get 50 runs.
    1 mega refill will actually work for 2 keys in the Infernal Dungeon. I've only burned about 300SOT before the dungeon expired. There are SOT rewards.. so that may help with that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Really good call on the Assassin Bat Yup. Since switching to him, I haven't had a defeat on auto. Thanks!
    Glad to help

Finished all runs (about 350 total) not one single Reaper talisman dropped.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2019 at 10:29 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yup, what was your final setup? I dont have Musashi or reaper talisman, but I can find a work around.

Your experience is that a full SoT charge and a mega refill will do 2 keys. To maximize the SoT plan on using 2 keys and blocking out 4 hours of watch time, so you can target the boss on 5he final wave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Bat (Eternity/Cosmic)
    Gambler (Labyrinth/Cosmic)
    Beast (Shadow/Tranquility)
    Wrath (Reaper/Sun)

The order matters slightly. Putting Wrath before the Best had more loses.

Shadow on Beast actually helps because the Bat grants perfect hit.. and then the Beast's fury fires when he's got charge. Shadow may also help Wrath.. but I didn't test that.

I did have Eternity Ed and Magma Ed as ride-a-longs most of the time.. those count. My extra ~50 runs was to compensate for a few short on Wrath and Magma, and testing to find the right set up. I ran the same team as above after the first 10-15 runs or so, since I found it working well.

Average time was around 1:15... roughly 60-75 runs before dungeon expiration. So about 3 mega refills, and a full natural 120 SOT, total. I'd guestimate.

Had a loss around every 75 runs or so. But.. that was due to the first battle taking out beast AND wrath, which was rare. If both are past that first battle or even one of them.. then it's no issue. And if they both do get killed in that first battle .. tapping Magma Ed at the end means Gambler/bat will still win. So it's jsut one of those dungeons, with those characters you have to glance at the screen every now and then to see if it's still running, that's all. I didn't "babysit" it really at all.

I don't trust the keys to stack.. yes they SAY they will but Daily keys don't stack (drop 4 daily keys in BOS you still only get 3 runs, not 12 - drop 1 at a time.. you get 12 runs).. so.. I burned one key.. then cashed in another key. But yes.. 1 key uses roughly 300SOT. Since SOT are rewarded.. it can fluctuate. But in general, 1 mega-refill will burn 2 keys.. give or take maybe 20-40SOT.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Wow, I averaged about 37 per key. Yeah 600 SoT is about right.
    Tapping the boss made the time longer, so I just left it alone. The losses were so rare that I opted for the 25 ironite revive, so as not to waist time.
    I got one Reaper tali the first night in the first 15 rounds. The next 320 rounds....nothing. I already bought a set months ago, but still, it's false advertising.
    It's like ordering a combo meal and getting stiffed on the drink. This sort of thing about them not quite giving what is promised, or not working as it was advertised, is getting old. They should give us all who completed the challenge a full set. There are none dropping, and they know it. We spent alot of FC and Ironite (not to mention time babysitting) to get a character pretty much like the one we already had.... at least keep good on the tali set.
    Even if they change the drop rates tomorrow, it's too late. It doesn't change the past.

I thought about using Ass. Bat, but the Heiro was working fine. It's just flat out hard.... those bats keep reviving. I'd hate to see a madness difficulty.

Team to complete the challenge was:
    Gambler- banner/warlord
    Eternity Ed (ride along)
    A. Heirophant- labrynth/cosmic
    The Beast- sustain/fate/cosmic
    Wrath-tower/warlord/cosmic with Immortality augment
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    As I stated previously, the talisman drop rate may not be any different than previous dungeons. In my experience 300 runs without a drop is not uncommon. It may not be fair, maybe some are on the blessed RNG drops and others get the goose egg.

Since the trooper event ended, I ran 350 + runs and finally pulled a talisman in the last 50 runs. My worst run was 700 dungeon battles without a drop, while my best was 3 within 50 battles. This excludes the trooper dungeon event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.