Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The fact that all achievements are completed and not ONE single talisman dropped.. is a problem for a company claiming talismans are a reward. It's blatantly false.

What they need to do now. is reward at least one full set of Reapers to anyone who has completed all the Infernal achievements.

I disagree Muzzleloader.. if the incentive to spend resources (FC) on a dungeon is a reward advertised. .then it's pay-to-play.. yes it is in game currency, but still it's not an open area where one should deal with drop rates because it's all free anyway. If the reward is not present after the spend (multiple times).. then it's false advertising. If NONE of us got a single talisman.. that's a problem.. it's not merely a "low drop rate".

I'd be equally up in arms if I had any reason on earth to run the Trooper dungeon again. In fact, why would I EVER run the Trooper dungeon, since I have the characters, if talismans never drop???
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2019 at 11:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am not agreeing with the game drop rates. I am just staing a fact that I have experienced. Others have stated terrible returns in other dungeon events, while a few get a gluttony of talisman. The infernal event may be worse than others or not enough have run them yet for an accurate count.

I am not running the trooper dungeon for talisman, I am completing it to earn the major, one key away. I have been slow in playing, not as much enthusiasm as before.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I'm kind of baffled by the mindset that players are seemingly expected to spend 250 FC on keys to play for a talisman set that probably wont' be available anywhere else.. but also isn't going to drop after they buy a key??? I mean are they TRYING to piss off players?

The dungeon is only open for 2hrs.. they surely know the average runs possible.. and they could surely factor in a drop rate that may require 2 dungeons or so to get a full 4 set.. but to run the thing 5-8 times and never get even one drop is ludicrous to me.

And please understand I have 2 sets of Reapers. So I'm not clamoring for those specifically. What bothers me is the clear lack of honesty and "fiddling" with numbers to ensure advertised rewards are never actually granted. I WOULD actually buy keys and run the Infernal dungeon after completing the achievements specifically FOR Reaper talismans... IF they actually were a reward. But, clearly, they aren't.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-20-2019 at 11:47 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Sad thing is. It seems that unless you have Gambler (I spent my FC to try and get him and pulled a second Angel) you can't last in this dungeon. I have gone through all my assassin Eddie's all sharded and maxed with various talisman combos and my Eddie is killed before the second round. So many will most likely never get a chance at this dungeon because of this. I've got all the global relics and between 5 & 7 level in assassin relics. No one likes to beat a dead horse because it gets you nowhere. This seems to be a dead horse. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I have all the toons to make it work, but no Gambler. I guess this dungeon is not for everyone. I just wish you could sell the keys for something useful....

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I feel ya.
    It's hard for the ones who do have the right characters/talis/ global and ass. relics.... So I imagine it's virtually out of reach for players with less.
    Even if you had to split the needed characters and run through 600 times.... that could be too expensive.
    For anyone who can't get the new Magma Eddie..... don't beat yourself up.
    I jumped through hoops for him. I feel more like the fool considering it's just Beast Eddie with a passive and looks different
    If you have Beast Eddie, it's pretty much the same. I frankly like getting the new characters to share with Troopers as a champion. It's no fun if you can't share.
    Good luck to all.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Currently doing the Infernal dungeon with:

Gambler (Labyrinth, Cosmic)
    Raven Witch (Labyrinth, Cosmic)
    The Beast (Immortal, Dominance)
    Wrath (Venom, Redemption)

I could probably replace Venom with something else but so far this just seems to work.

Wrath dies a lot and The Beast too sometimes, but they always seem to come back when needed. Just taking Eternity along for the ride in a spare Eddie slot to complete the achievements.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I got one reaper within the last few runs required for the achievements. I have magma now and I've stopped running it for now. They do apparently drop, but the drop rate is unacceptable.

OS
    Android
    Yah Reaper Talismans should drop more. I don't have a set and I'm gonna be pretty irritated to have to keep going back to the dungeon after challenges are done and wasting ironite and frontier coins to get one reaper talisman every 200 runs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Yah Reaper Talismans should drop more. I don't have a set and I'm gonna be pretty irritated to have to keep going back to the dungeon after challenges are done and wasting ironite and frontier coins to get one reaper talisman every 200 runs
    They just made a few flavors of Banner Souls available, one which is Reaper (Siege and Banner are the others). 5% chance per soul of getting the talisman set.

If we're really looking at 500 runs in the Infernal dungeon or whatever per Reaper talisman, then it's something like 6000 Ironite per set.

Or spend 1800-2700 Ironite (depending on your luck) on Reaper Banner Souls. I lucked out and got a set for 900, ymmv.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    They just made a few flavors of Banner Souls available, one which is Reaper (Siege and Banner are the others). 5% chance per soul of getting the talisman set.

If we're really looking at 500 runs in the Infernal dungeon or whatever per Reaper talisman, then it's something like 6000 Ironite per set.

Or spend 1800-2700 Ironite (depending on your luck) on Reaper Banner Souls. I lucked out and got a set for 900, ymmv.
    I actually took a chance here. Bought a 10 pack on my main and my alt accounts, and got a full 4 set of Reaper Talismans both times.

Y'know,. I'm not one to bitch about store items and the "freemium" aspect of the game. But it REALLY makes this game look bad when after 296 rounds I only get one reaper talisman, meanwhile I buy 2 ten packs and get 2 whole sets of them.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 07-21-2019 at 08:08 AM.