Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    My last team for Infernal dungeon. One megarefill and no losses.
    Gambler ( Angel Warlord Cosmic )
    Assassin Hierophant( Tomb Warlord )
    Beast( Eternity Cosmic)
    Wrath( Redemption Mark) Tough luck for him.
    Usually under 2 minutes per run, best 1:11. And no Labyrinth set. And I got one Reaper talisman!
    Thanks mate, this one is doing me well so far. Just started, but its working about a 1:40 on average and my relics arent that maximised at all! That said, I didnt go redemption on Wrath, just guardians & do have labyrinths for Gambler.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    i think tonight we get two new events. one is gauntlet, the other is eternal fight. bought 10 occult souls, got the talisman set. the drop chance seems not the worst, but the gunner hiero will elude me for years :P
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 07-21-2019 at 03:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I think there is a serious bug concerning the talismans drops in the new dungeon. I’ve been running it exclusively this weekend, and after every two hour run I’m showing the alert for new talismans in my inventory. Guess what? When I look in my talisman inventory there is not a single new one in the bunch. This third run confirmed it for me. I’m showing new drops, but nothing in my inventory that wasn’t there already.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I actually took a chance here. Bought a 10 pack on my main and my alt accounts, and got a full 4 set of Reaper Talismans both times.

Y'know,. I'm not one to bitch about store items and the "freemium" aspect of the game. But it REALLY makes this game look bad when after 296 rounds I only get one reaper talisman, meanwhile I buy 2 ten packs and get 2 whole sets of them.
    My luck is not so good. I don't have banner set, so I bought one pack. No talismans and no Hierophant also. Luck situation normal.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I think there is a serious bug concerning the talismans drops in the new dungeon. I’ve been running it exclusively this weekend, and after every two hour run I’m showing the alert for new talismans in my inventory. Guess what? When I look in my talisman inventory there is not a single new one in the bunch. This third run confirmed it for me. I’m showing new drops, but nothing in my inventory that wasn’t there already.
    Depends upon WHICH dungeon you are referring to.. the Hellfire dungeon WILL drop Eclipse talismans.. the Infernal Dungeon does NOT drop Reaper talismans.

If you are looking for Reapers but have been running the Hellfire dungeon, you may be missing the Eclipse talismans that are dropping.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I was talking the Infernal dungeon, Yup, which I’m pretty sure is supposed to have a chance to drop Reapers. I have my Magma Eddie now and never got a single talisman in 300 runs. Doesn’t matter now. I’m done. They can take that dungeon and any supposed talismans and jam them straight up their....

So glad that one is done. Tired of babysitting my gadgets.

Talismans showing up in the store hours after I made my marketing comment...

Coincidence?

Talisman packs suck though. I was hoping for straight guaranteed purchase. Blowing ironite on chances, not so much. Been playing this for three years. I know what their chances are like. Funny thing is though, I don’t really need them now. Lol.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 07-21-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    I haven’t even started this challenge, I’ve finished of the first part for the event challenges hellfire and it seemed to give me 5 keys but I haven’t used them yet, I’m still trying to finish the 600 runs with Malakhov... is anybody even bothering with that challenge or are you leaving them for another time?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Inferal and hell fire is about the same amount of time and resources to complete. It just depends on who you want first. They are both permanent additions and can be played with at your leisure. I just earned the major, now it's time for the furyless eddie.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I’m leaving them, Rags. I don’t need another white cosmic talisman, even if it is a T3, I don’t have the materials to evolve anyhow.
    Saigrim-3244

OS
    Android
    There a bit of a problem those cosmic Talisman aren’t they.
    The hardest thing to find to evolve them is the tiniest seemingly useless one star T1 rune...
    I am a bit confused now I think...
    Concerning the event challenges I’ve earnt Malakhov already, seems the only point in doing the Malakhov challenges is if you want a lit bit of ironite which you have to burn to get back less than half as much and a couple of high level souls...

But the other event where you face Number of the beast Ed and the Beast at the end, and you need to complete event challenges whilst it’s open to get soul frags etc... that part I’ve completed. But the “use eternity Eddie 10,000 times and use wrath 1,000000 times... that part I haven’t started yet..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan