Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ok so I opened the Infernal Conflict gateway, I see now what all discussion was about, sorry for asking stupid questions, I can’t keep up with the events and forums lately to spite things slowing down some what..

I have put together a team of Gambler Eddie, Wrath, Eternity riding passenger, Derby Demon and Set, oops that failed!
    Gees that Beast Ed at the end is one tough dude!
    I saw people discussing Talisman combo’s.. that’s where it makes it hard, because swapping Talisman will compromise my arena defence...
    So I’ll try The Heirophant and that Shinobi dude.... forgot his name, seems to be working better on auto now!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I haven’t even started this challenge, I’ve finished of the first part for the event challenges hellfire and it seemed to give me 5 keys but I haven’t used them yet, I’m still trying to finish the 600 runs with Malakhov... is anybody even bothering with that challenge or are you leaving them for another time?
    I battle in the Trooper dungeon when I want SOW because the return for your Ironite is better there than in the store. Eventually I'll finish the talisman achievement, but I'm in no hurry.

OS
    Android
    I seem to be talking to myself on the forums today but another little thing I noted is that for 15 sot each go round they should make 3* evolution runes available, it seems to be raining 1* and 2* evo runes but no 3*’s
    You need 25 of them to evolve a cosmic Talisman and 9 for normally Talisman so we heavily depend on these and they don’t drop from the most expensive to play part of the game? C’mon developers please consider adjusting this!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Just add them to all the other complaints they are racking up over recent events. I am having to sell those 3* evo shards, they really stack up after awhile. I dont have enough toons to level to use them on. I havent started the infernal dungeon yet and I already have 4K 1* and 6K 2* evo runes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    After the Trooper Dungeon & Infernal Dungeon events, I currently have around 4,500 2* evo runes, and that's after I leveled over 50 talis to level 4. It even seems the 3* runes dropping in the cosmos are less than I remember. Maybe it's cuz I'm really hungering for them.

Hey, Rags.... I don't know about you, but for the Infernal Dungeon, I had to swap talis w/ my Arena defense, but it seemed like very few were playing, I hardly had any attacks. But it was worth it to finish the event.
    Btw, this new Beast Ed version isn't anything special. To work w/ his passive, I used the Flash talis.
    Gotta go earn some new Wrathchild frags.
    Peace to all!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    This morning I was wondering why all of a sudden I was losing every second battle.

Was thinking "DAmmit, the AI boost is killer this morning!"

Had a closer look - Took talis off my A Hierophant last night for gauntlet, forgot to put back on!

/smh

Edit: My team:

AHierophant - Tomb + Warlord
    Gambler - Labyrinth + Cosmic
    Beast - Eternity + Cosmic
    Wrath - Mark + Sustaining + Cosmic

Sustaining on Wrath makes everyone a fair bit more survivable imo.
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 07-22-2019 at 12:39 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    This morning I was wondering why all of a sudden I was losing every second battle.

Was thinking "DAmmit, the AI boost is killer this morning!"

Had a closer look - Took talis off my A Hierophant last night for gauntlet, forgot to put back on!

/smh

Edit: My team:

AHierophant - Tomb + Warlord
    Gambler - Labyrinth + Cosmic
    Beast - Eternity + Cosmic
    Wrath - Mark + Sustaining + Cosmic

Sustaining on Wrath makes everyone a fair bit more survivable imo.
    But if someone manages to cast crave on your team...

IMHO Redemption is better. It speeds up lower rounds quite a lot and removes annoying buffs in last round. Its on death effect gives physical reflect shield and echo to everyone. So it charges up Hierophant. Wrath gambit seems reasonable.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-22-2019 at 06:29 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    But if someone manages to cast crave on your team...

IMHO Redemption is better. It speeds up lower rounds quite a lot and removes annoying buffs in last round. Its on death effect gives physical reflect shield and echo to everyone. So it charges up Hierophant. Wrath gambit seems reasonable.
    Yeah, I just dont have any redemptions... And not sure if its worth investing in a set right now. Never though of the supercharge approach though, that makes sense!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I guess I'm the only one without AHierophant. So I'm running this team.

Raven Witch - Labrynth/Cosmic
    Gambler - Radiant/Warlord
    Beast - Shadow/Grail
    Wrath - Immortal/Redemption

It's working pretty well on auto, 90% success rate. Most runs are under 2min, best time 1min. Need to babysit it a little bit. I tap on Magma Beast at the end and tap through the victory screens to increase the number of runs. Over 100 runs complete and no reapers yet...

OS
    Android
    ...and I'm the only one without A-Hierophant, The Beast and Labyrinth Talisman!
    Shit event for me. Maybe end of the year, because of shit-RNG!
    TY, Navigator-Frogs! Another event only for a few player! Great development!