Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just ran one full key and pulled 6 reaper talisman. Is it worth running another key for 2 complete sets? I already have magma Ed.
    hopefully you are at least running magma as a tag along for the other achievement. personally, i use reapers constantly and i will take as many sets as i can get.

OS
    Android
    Natasmai, yes I did have magma ride in the backseat. I dont know if I will complete the achievement. I had stopped after I got magma with no reapers in 300 battles. Ran just under 50 and pulled 6. They definetly changed the drop rate.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Servers down?? Of course just 3 runs after I started the next infernal dungeon. First "we are having troubles getting response...", now I can't even enter the game...
    This is a problem for time-restricted dungeons!

Edit: ok game is back here and I even got the rewards for the last run. So this was just a small server hiccup then and only costed like 10 minutes...sorry!
    Last edited by Blade; 08-02-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I just ran one full key and pulled 6 reaper talisman. Is it worth running another key for 2 complete sets? I already have magma Ed.
    Did you get reapers from both subtypes?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yes, 4 barrier and 2 shield. I used the following, not the best team best time 0:57 worst 3:20 that I know of. I can't believe the big time difference.

Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
    Gambler. Radiant/warlord
    Hiero. Tomb/warlord
    Raven. Redemption/ void

I will try reaper and may switch raven for shinobi. Raven fires her fury to much for void to be much use. Void worked with wrath. Since I switched beast for hiero to much fury is generated. I dont have banner or I would try that. Any suggestion, no mushashi.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yes, 4 barrier and 2 shield. I used the following, not the best team best time 0:57 worst 3:20 that I know of. I can't believe the big time difference.

Bat. Labyrinth/cosmic
    Gambler. Radiant/warlord
    Hiero. Tomb/warlord
    Raven. Redemption/ void

I will try reaper and may switch raven for shinobi. Raven fires her fury to much for void to be much use. Void worked with wrath. Since I switched beast for hiero to much fury is generated. I dont have banner or I would try that. Any suggestion, no mushashi.
    Alright, good to know - thanks! But also strange that I got 6 times the same subtype...

As I still need Magma, I have not tried teams without Wrath and the Beast. I also see large time differences, from 1:10 to > 3 minutes.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Update: this time only 40 runs because of server lag. 2 Reapers dropped, again the same subtype. Now I have 8 of the same. Are you kidding me?

OS
    Android
    I have had 14 talisman drop, 2 barrier 12 shield. for Assassin talisman, I never really care about the subtype though.

Every single Infernal key I have used, I get 1 server error like that. right as I win and it is trying to loot. I have to kill the game, then restart the game 2 or 3 times where it still gets stuck and i have to kill it, then after about the 3rd or 4th try it loads right in and i can resume. Any time of day or evening, always happens. I also still get 1 random loss in each key. Ive tried all kinds of configurations, just happens.

I have actually noticed that it goes best with beast on my team even with the achievement complete. I am currently just finishing out the last achievement but my team has stayed as follows:

Pope - Radiant/Warlord
    Gambler - Banner/Warlord
    Beast - Labyrinth/Cosmic
    Killer - Reaper/Warlord

about 1.5 - 2min average

OS
    Android
    As it is a set of 4 (actually I thought it would be a 3-set!), I would clearly prefer to have 2 barrier and 2 shield. Cannot let one damage type reduction (DEF/MR) open. Maybe the next run gives me some barrier - all 8 I have are shield.

But do not start the next dungeon now, just have seen server restart in 25 minutes!!

Ok so this server thing is then considered as "normal"? Oh man...they should get the servers in a proper shape - these time restricted dungeons clearly need stable servers!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I just downloaded new content so beware

Just finished my last infernal key run, achievements are all complete. Last key I got 8 new talisman, all shield. So I now have 5 total new sets from the 300 magma runs.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 08-02-2019 at 06:04 PM.