OS
    Android

Heads up - may be missing for a bit

Looks like I may have to deal with a work problem interstate. Apart from not being able to play while actually travelling, I might not have time to play the game when I'm there.

Not certain I'll go but looking pretty likely. Also may have some time outside of work hours that I can just leave the game running, but won't know till it happens.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the heads up, badges will waiting for you.

OS
    Android
    So seems like I won't be going. Someone interstate overestimated things and so the situation isn't quite as dire as they initially first thought. Will update if any change tho.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    So things have gotten insane at work. Also will almost definitely require some travel soon, but lots of prep beforehand.

Will try to get some time to do troopers each day (basically as a break from work), but can't say for sure.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the heads up. \m/

OS
    Android
    Still busy, but I've been managing to give all my troopers a run so they get some badges.

Not sure how long things will be this hectic tho, so it's possible I may still miss a day here or there for some of my troopers in the near future.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War