OS
    Android

Hail brothers and sisters of metal!

Been playing since the beginning, sorry I waited so long to join the forum! I'm a daily player, haven't dropped a dime on the game (and won't), and a die hard fan of Iron Maiden and heavy metal! I remember much of the original graphics/levels/character moves, we have come a long way! A big thank you to the Forum and everyone in it!! I have looked up many tips/tricks on here in the past. So I do have an important question. Not too long after the game came out I got a new phone. When I loaded the game on the new phone I had my Eddie's (at the time only a few) but lost my other characters. I wasn't too far in the game at the time so I didn't care and grinded on. Today, I got a new phone. After the years of playing this game daily, I have a TON of stuff, lol. Has anyone else had this problem? Was this a problem before and now it's fixed? I am waiting to get some feedback before I activate the new phone.

So aside from LoTB, I play guitar, sing/scream (link to my Black Sabbath/MetallicA band in my profile!), work on cars, treat people (sometimes animals!), and skateboard if I ever have time. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Daily Player, looking for fellow loyal players for Troopers
    Must Have: Bass Eddie
    Seeing the Tour August 22nd in IL!!!
    Long Live Heavy Metal!

OS
    Android
    If you link your game to email of Facebook you can transfer your game data to the new phone.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forums shrEd. I just got a new phone a few weeks ago and everything transferred. As long as you have an e-mail associated with your account, you should be good. Or like Muzzleloader said, if you link it to facebook, you should be ok. (I don't have a facebook account, but I did back it up by e-mail) Hope everything works out.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the input guys! I had thought about linking it to FB as a back up. I will try it out later tonight and let you guys know how it goes!. Hey, would either of you be interested in being Troopers? Out of the ones I have only one person plays semi-frequently.
    Daily Player, looking for fellow loyal players for Troopers
    Must Have: Bass Eddie
    Seeing the Tour August 22nd in IL!!!
    Long Live Heavy Metal!

OS
    Android
    Send a request
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Sure, send a request to the name in my signature below.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)