OS
    iOS

What have I missed?

Hey all,

I just recently saw that Legacy of The Beast Tour was starting and was curious to see what is in the game as I have left the game for a good 3-4 months. I saw Magma Eddie and I knew its a character that I had to have but I have no idea on what I need to. I clearly have missed a bit with Frontier Keys and the Hell and Fire Dungeon seems to be still active for me.

So what have I missed?

OS
    Android
    The game keeps progressing to more of a grinding torture. The release of new toons/talis is just ridiculous. It's hard to say what you missed with all the new items just seem to run together.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The game ranges from nothing to do at all to you're on it for a few solid hours a day doing events. An absolute metric ton of new Talismans and characters have been released, lots go into heroic souls.

Souls cost more to open now. Guess it's to compensate because now, sacrifice gives a much higher variety than it used to, and you get fragments for pretty much every type of soul you open.

The current top characters are available for extremely high amounts of frontier coins and the Talismans they need to wear are only offered in events these days.

The new infernal dungeon, you're only allowed to use Assassin characters and the dungeon itself is pretty difficult, nobody has really gotten a 100% team yet because you have to use Wrath and The Beast to get the achievements and they just blow compared to what they're up against.

Arena is way different too. Lots more tiers, a higher starting point to compensate for the requirements for the top ranks, and the rewards are better.

There hasn't been any official arena event in a few months. Probably because of all the negative feedback from the month where we were forced to play 2 arena events in one month where you needed like 500 wins, it was pretty crazy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

There hasn't been any official arena event in a few months. Probably because of all the negative feedback from the month where we were forced to play 2 arena events in one month where you needed like 500 wins, it was pretty crazy.
    That was actually last month. It just feels like forever ago since there is always an event of some kind running.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591