Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Look at that pic above.... some real decent characters on the AI side.... and like LOTB said in the Q&A about the AI team having un-natural talisman sets and amounts of talis (ie: Osiris w/ Alchemy)..... that it is a bug. They do not intend that to happen.
    Cuz when your trying to plan and conserve for the next battle yet to be revealed.... how can you, when the unexpected is coming. You're like "aww that's easy, rocket dog/child of the damned/Vampire hunter/ Mayan priestess".... then they have all kinds of shields and throwing viper negs on ya etc., and you went in with a B-rate team to try and save your OP toons for worst case scenario. I've learned to always have a healer/cleanser, someone to steal buffs or remove gold buffs/ a heavy hitter or two, maybe a blocker if Eddie is low HP. Every team I use has 1 or 2 toons with Heal green talisman. If possible, toons with Alchemy.
    Weird thing though..... after the first 2 bouncer teams, level S was easier than AAA.
    I'm pretty good in guessing what talismans what char is using already. I just take the team and try to think what set I'd choose myself to maximize the pain.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Holy moly! That's a hard AAA tier! I am curious to see what I will face, but as said before I am always late in Gautlet.
    Another thing: 4 battels on the pic, 2 times HE, 3 Ass Hierophants, 2 red CotD... what a diversity, lol!
    Good luck!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    You're like "aww that's easy, rocket dog/child of the damned/Vampire hunter/ Mayan priestess".... then they have all kinds of shields and throwing viper negs on ya etc., and you went in with a B-rate team to try and save your OP toons for worst case scenario.
    That is the exact team and scenario I ran into maybe last gauntlet run or the one before, with Sentinel mayan priestess wearing vipers and VHE appearing to have 10 talismans.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Holy moly! That's a hard AAA tier! I am curious to see what I will face, but as said before I am always late in Gautlet.
    Another thing: 4 battels on the pic, 2 times HE, 3 Ass Hierophants, 2 red CotD... what a diversity, lol!
    Good luck!
    Real diverse yeah, lol. Not even gonna try. Maybe a battle or two just to see what tallies they may have but that's about it. No point wasting time.
    Last edited by Mateja; 07-26-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    So I had the exact same team as first in AAA and gave it a try. Thats the talisman setup:

MACLO: Greed
    Hallowed Ed: Viper
    KP: Frontier
    Assassin Hierophant: Fate

Tried with Angel Ed, PDK, krampus and osiris. Lost coin toss and lost the game.Fantastic 🎆
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I usually can manage to win 3-4 battles in AAA but this time it's just insane.

Attachment 5901

The last battle is FFE, A. Bat, A. Hellraiser and Icarus. Just when I was hoping to push to S.
    Actually I didn't have a very hard time with most of the AAA the battles.. but then got stopped out at that Hallowed ed with the 2 Hierophants- all other battles are won, but not that one... they always go first and always seem to start with crit strike. I'm out of decent gunner characters and won't even bother trying any more.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I'm pretty good in guessing what talismans what char is using already. I just take the team and try to think what set I'd choose myself to maximize the pain.
    Yes, I think we all try to do that. But what I was pointing out is that it's impossible to do that sometimes, when there is a bug that puts talisman on toons that the toon actually
    cannot be equiped with. Also, like Mateja said, a toon w/ 10 talis. There's no way to prepare for that. Granted, we can only try to do our best, and the bug effect can be rare, but still, when it happens, it sux. At least we know from LOTB's own mouth, that it is a bug and not planned.
    One nice thing is when they have the Gauntlet lightbringer relics. 750,000 gold per relic. If you have the gold, it's worth it. They make S-SSS a breeze. It's a noticeable difference having 50% increase in Hp/attak/magic.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Yeah gaunlet is defintely getting harder. 2nd time in a row getting stuck at first SSS that basically have almost (3/4) the same team : Gambler Eddie, Charlotte (Viper) and the OP of the month Malakhov.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    i'm at ss now and i think this one was unusual hard. aaa and s were usually pretty easy, but not this time. if you check the leaderboard you will see that almost everyone had a few losses which is also unusual at the top tiers.

this indicates it is indeed harder this time. probably because of the new character...they might think thet we will spend more than usual to clear the battles to get warthchild sooner...but who knows

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    For sure this is the most difficulty gauntlet rotation i ever played ! I usually complete at least 1 SSS turn but this time i stuck in the first SSS battle w/ a hell of team angel ed/charlotte/malakov/magus crimean soldier ... i noticed almost all in the top 100 have some losses included me haha a few weeks ago i managed my record 80+ streak wins and some guys above 90+ with no losses too , i think that because the new char they increase the difficulty a little bit . Cheers
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ian16 View Post
    For sure this is the most difficulty gauntlet rotation i ever played ! I usually complete at least 1 SSS turn but this time i stuck in the first SSS battle w/ a hell of team angel ed/charlotte/malakov/magus crimean soldier ... i noticed almost all in the top 100 have some losses included me haha a few weeks ago i managed my record 80+ streak wins and some guys above 90+ with no losses too , i think that because the new char they increase the difficulty a little bit . Cheers
    I'm pretty sure, this is the hardest Gauntlet ever. I wanted to fight for #1 place, but got an unexpected loss. So place in top ten would be enough. I just got tired of fighting Gambler Charlotte KP Malakhov and Madame teams. We have heat wave here, so I will go to beach instead.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan