Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I had the same AAA..... easy peasy!
    That #4 seemed like the devs heard all the rants about the previous gauntlet season "All Gunner" level, so they threw in a baby battle for whiners.
    Seriously, one 5* Ed and three 2* meatheads. It was like taking candy from a baby. (not that I would.... I love babies) LoL
    My first battle in AA which of course I lost. Had to use all of my best characters to get through that one.

Name:  3B7C0A27-962B-4391-9CAE-9B122DC7E6E5.jpeg
Views: 865
Size:  390.0 KB

My second battle in AA
    Name:  848D02AB-54A5-4654-A13C-EB6CA065CC1C.jpeg
Views: 917
Size:  326.8 KB

I hope the rest will be a bit easier or I might not even get through AA..
    Last edited by chrismt; 08-23-2019 at 10:25 AM.

OS
    Android
    The difficulty overall has gotten tougher. But I said it before and I'll say it again... you gotta, you gotta, you gotta on every team:
    -Have a cleanser (or at least someone granting immunity)
    - A healer (especially the Heal talismans)
    Either by abilities or talismans.

Always expect debuffs red or silver, and
    to have damage and will need to cleanse and fully heal.
    I always save my points for cleansing and healing, rarely for special attacks.
    When collecting toons, double up on toons who can cleanse or heal or have slots for Alchemy/ Trooper/Heal talis.
    Even if it's not a great attacker, it's like having a "medic" on your squad. Also, if possible a toon who revives..... then a toon or talis (orbit) who removes enemy buffs..... lastly a heavy hitter to bring the "pain" a.k.a. a finisher.
    Constantly collect toons and teams w/ this in mind.
    I have probably 8 or more sets of the Heal talis as basic green that I keep on toons and 4 Alchemy sets I move around.
    Survivability is everything!
    I get burned out playing so many battles (been doing it since the beta gauntlet) and switching talis at the upper levels, that I don't really go for ranking (I think #37 was my tops.)
    I do it for IC or frags or talis rewards. I usually put the last AA and higher off until the last day, which means you can only get so high cuz others are ahead of you. But when I have played, I haven't lost but maybe once, twice at the max on average.
    I'm not boasting, just stating that I hate wasting my time and useless repetition.
    There's alot of guys who already know this stuff and are better than me, but for anyone new or struggling w/ gauntlet, I hope some of this helps.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL. TROOPERS!
    Up the Irons!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    That's good advice, but for new to mid level players having dupes can be costly. Some toons are not worth being a dupe without sharding them. I know shards aren't as hard to accummulate as in the earlier part of the game. Leveling up dupe talisman let alone all the new talisman can be quite the challenge. With all the new restricted dungeons it's hard to level dupes when you are trying to increase your normal roster. None of this is takes into account you must keep increasing your toon/talis slots.

I know it maybe difficult for newer players not to want to have all the new shiny toys, which alot of them can be purchased with real money. They dont realize the long term players had a real slow go at the beginning building a roster. Those evo resources were real scarce. The game has become one of instant gratification. It has also become one of real resource management. Do you level everything now or wait until the monthly evo challenges.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    That's good advice, but for new to mid level players having dupes can be costly. Some toons are not worth being a dupe without sharding them. I know shards aren't as hard to accummulate as in the earlier part of the game. Leveling up dupe talisman let alone all the new talisman can be quite the challenge. With all the new restricted dungeons it's hard to level dupes when you are trying to increase your normal roster. None of this is takes into account you must keep increasing your toon/talis slots.

I know it maybe difficult for newer players not to want to have all the new shiny toys, which alot of them can be purchased with real money. They dont realize the long term players had a real slow go at the beginning building a roster. Those evo resources were real scarce. The game has become one of instant gratification. It has also become one of real resource management. Do you level everything now or wait until the monthly evo challenges.
    Only dupes I keep are with Block passive. No real need to shard them. I level every char up to level 99 and most talisman to maxlevel-1. Event are much easier so. I have noticed, my troopers doing the same.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yeah.., i didn't receive the rewards for the last gauntlet after the last reset...
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Hey guys,

This Gauntlet season is coming to an end - any reflection on the Wrathchild? How good it actually is? I will be still missing some frags from the regular end-of-doubleweeks rewards, but if I buy the Gauntlet End Season pack with 100 Wrathchild frags, I might get my first Gauntlet toon. So - is it worth it?

(I am so sorry for myself I had managed to get only 50 frags (total) for Charlotte. She is the only Gauntlet character I really miss.)

OS
    Android
    I can't comment on Wrathchild as I have not used him so far. However, skills read pretty interesting. Still Charlotte is more important I would say. In the arena store you can buy frags for the Gauntlet characters (50 per week). It might take 2 weeks or so until Wrathchild frags will appear there as well.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Segoy View Post
    Hey guys,

This Gauntlet season is coming to an end - any reflection on the Wrathchild? How good it actually is? I will be still missing some frags from the regular end-of-doubleweeks rewards, but if I buy the Gauntlet End Season pack with 100 Wrathchild frags, I might get my first Gauntlet toon. So - is it worth it?

(I am so sorry for myself I had managed to get only 50 frags (total) for Charlotte. She is the only Gauntlet character I really miss.)
    Dude, Wrathchild is pretty badass..... better than Mariner. I put a 3* T2 yellow cosmic on him with 2 red burn, and the Flash talis, he hits hard and has perfect hit every turn so w/ these talis he throws all kinds of burns on the enemy.
    He's probably not in arena cuz he only has yellow slots. Arena requires red, blue and purple 5 or 6 tali sets..... on average..... at least in the top 💯!

Definitely get him.... I used him in gauntlet and skullquest Vault.
    Good luck!

OS
    Android
    AAA is my limit again. Due to the bug I was unable to get a lol as of yet and I find I can't win against an awakened warrior lol with vipers and a Miloshovich with vipers as well. So, 2 battles to go and no more teams that can work. I'm still feeling I've been cheated by the last bug. It let me unable to compete by keeping me from sands of time refill and access to the special dungeons to gain the good items. Another nail added....

OS
    Android
    I got Wrathchild today. What a lame toon. Useless.