Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
Look at that pic above.... some real decent characters on the AI side.... and like LOTB said in the Q&A about the AI team having un-natural talisman sets and amounts of talis (ie: Osiris w/ Alchemy)..... that it is a bug. They do not intend that to happen.
Cuz when your trying to plan and conserve for the next battle yet to be revealed.... how can you, when the unexpected is coming. You're like "aww that's easy, rocket dog/child of the damned/Vampire hunter/ Mayan priestess".... then they have all kinds of shields and throwing viper negs on ya etc., and you went in with a B-rate team to try and save your OP toons for worst case scenario. I've learned to always have a healer/cleanser, someone to steal buffs or remove gold buffs/ a heavy hitter or two, maybe a blocker if Eddie is low HP. Every team I use has 1 or 2 toons with Heal green talisman. If possible, toons with Alchemy.
Weird thing though..... after the first 2 bouncer teams, level S was easier than AAA.
I'm pretty good in guessing what talismans what char is using already. I just take the team and try to think what set I'd choose myself to maximize the pain.