Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Gauntlet Season Four- Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Wrathchild Fragments!

Name:  Gauntlet-Season-4-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4664
Size:  316.1 KB

Earn Wrathchild Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our fourth Gauntlet season starts now and will run until September 29th at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 4 will feature Wrathchild, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 4) to earn enough Wrathchild Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

Wrathchild is a 5 star Gunner hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. This demon on wheels unleashes vicious random damage strikes, and ensures all members of his gang hit with Perfect Attacks every time. He can also remove Immunity, inflict Perfect Crave and Perfect Silence on enemies, as well as remove negative effects (including Silver effects) from any ally suffering from Perfect or Passive Disable!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

OS
    Android
    Hope this biker is worthwhile like Charlotte, last 2 hero class Gauntlet characters are ��

OS
    Android
    The talisman set is nice touch. Dont know why we had space tal8sman 2 seasons in a row.does anyone use the space, havent had time to try they out.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm still wondering what to do with the hunter talismans ( there ones with the deer). They seem totally useless. I got the wrong rewards and was looking to get this set to make one decent set.

OS
    iOS
    HuckFinn... Brave.. work well on Characters that increase damage based on Defense.. like Pharaoh Ed.

I wish they'd sort some talismans out.. I've been sitting on 5 Valor talismans for month.... and there's no way to get the 6th. And they REMOVEd the talsimas for FFE frags the same time people get more FFE frags...I don't get it. I was planning on picking up 3 more Frontiers to complete a set.. but nope... now I can't.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The talisman set is nice touch. Dont know why we had space tal8sman 2 seasons in a row.does anyone use the space, havent had time to try they out.
    2 rounds in a row means I now have 34 Space talismans.. I have 2 sets on characters, but can't seem to pick up 3 Star Yellow Evo Runes to evolve them.. not to mention 3 star colorless runes.... Can't test them effectively unless they are all 5 stars.

The 10 I picked up today I'll probably sell because they seem to make it hard to complete sets unless you spend spend spend.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    When the hunter talisman first came out they were somewhat useful. That was way before everything became OP. The ignite damage really helped.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    HuckFinn... Brave.. work well on Characters that increase damage based on Defense.. like Pharaoh Ed.

I wish they'd sort some talismans out.. I've been sitting on 5 Valor talismans for month.... and there's no way to get the 6th. And they REMOVEd the talsimas for FFE frags the same time people get more FFE frags...I don't get it. I was planning on picking up 3 more Frontiers to complete a set.. but nope... now I can't.
    I don't know that. I thought he was physical damage only. That gives me some ideas now. You'll have to forgive me as I get names of these confused at times (that's why I put a description in) lol.

OS
    Android
    The frontier talismans for ffe fragments gone ? Yesterday they were in shop and now just after receiving the rewards they are gone…

OS
    Android
    Yep.... this kind of lack of common sense that this company does, is just so repelling. I was thinking of getting 2 more talis for another set. They should keep them in the store for a couple of more days, after we get the rewards. Why even keep them in the store this long if they weren't going to let us trade in the new frags. It's not like someone got frags last gaunlet period and was waiting until the last day to trade them. It just mislead alot of us expecting to trade this week's rewards.
    When this kind of stuff happens, it's not because they are stupid..... It's because they don't care.
    Any way, Wrathchilds description looks great. But we will see if he's another Mariner/Necropolis.
    Some of those AAA battles were rough.
    The Alex/W. Heiro/M.Lillith /Madame was sneaky.
    I had to use the Gunner pumpkin w/ Frontier/cosmic talis. Iron Maiden Ed was the cure. Also, I actually used the Zone Eater talis w/ the Banshee. Name:  Screenshot_20190722-002814.png
Views: 1808
Size:  1,016.7 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-22-2019 at 07:02 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!