Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So I tried my best on sunday, starting from having done only 2 matches so far.
    I went to AAA with no loss. Every ~second team had at least 1 talisman set that does not fit the color slots of the respective char (@ devs: You really cannot reproduce this in house? Can't believe!).
    In AAA (gunner only) I identified the hardest team (Gambler, KP, Sekhmet, Ass Banshee), tried with the 2 best counters I have, lost both, stopped playing.
    I really don't care to get to top 100 (well actually you need to be top 10 to get 2 Tali sets) or something, AAA is my main goal. But not being able to pass AAA is pretty surprising and frustrating.

Gauntlet is not fun anymore with these conditions!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    And now it's Gunner again in AAA...

Please give some gunners then. Gunner FoI, Prisoner, Osiris, PDK, Derby Demon, Hierophant, Minotaur missing so it's getting harder and harder every week.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 08-05-2019 at 11:39 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    And now it's Gunner again in AAA...
    That's bad news!!
    Probably another rotation where I don't decide to stop at AAA but I just have to. But as the enemy teams are random, maybe I only get cultists, sandworms and meatheads this time, lol

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hope to get Derby Demon tomorrow at heroic rotation for at least some more options.
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 08-05-2019 at 10:43 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Got to S last time and stopped there as could not be bothered. AAA was OK for me but close in one battle. I was on holiday so had to focus on other events and troopers so been a quiet week on the game. Hopefully I can plug away at the new one - happy to get get to AAA or S and and never bother too much with anythign after those unless I need to (and can!).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Yeah... Me too... I can usually get to SS and end up stopping there, but AAA was the limit for me as well on the last Gauntlet. I will admit that I'm light on Gunner Relics since I don't use gunner as much as others, but damn... I couldn't hang...

I wish IC were purchasable for ironite or even better... Trooper Badges!! :-) Hell... make them purchasable for gold as well. I'd really like to get all my relics maxed out...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Strange. I met one team in round B round usually placed in SSS. Skills, levels and talismans like in SSS. Doesn't matter anyway.

Round A looks like challenge already.

Name:  Round A.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  28.3 KB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-05-2019 at 11:53 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    You have exactly the same teams i got there too^^

OS
    iOS
    I think the teams are the same.. but their talismans and strength gets "messed with" based on the player.

This week, I had no problem with AAA and gunners.. last week.. I couldn't get past AAA.

Be aware S starts with the Gambler/KP/Charlotte/Witch.. and so does SSS.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think the teams are the same.. but their talismans and strength gets "messed with" based on the player.

This week, I had no problem with AAA and gunners.. last week.. I couldn't get past AAA.

Be aware S starts with the Gambler/KP/Charlotte/Witch.. and so does SSS.
    Haven't we found out that the teams are different for every player by comparing them? I think so! As this has always been a common criticism, as a challenge needs the same challenges to allow for a comparison... But yes, I get it - they want that a second account does not provide a benefit, which is reasonable I think. Point is, challenges should be at least comparable (as far as this is possible).

Retired in November 2020