Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    That's why I seldom go through the frustration if getting higher. The highest I've ever gotten was SSS but could only stay in the top 400 when I ran out of playable characters. After that I just stepped back and quit try to reach the immortal brass ring.
    Last edited by HuckFinn150; 08-12-2019 at 02:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    In AAA I can across a team that I thought wouldnt be to difficult, Angel, Maclo, corrupt feildmarshall, gunner minataur. Maclo had penance, alchemy and dominance. Now that is a good combo to have, Fieldmarshall had viper. I forget the rest, I was decimated and gave up in frustration. My season may end in AAA.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 08-13-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    In AAA I can across a team that I thought wouldnt be to difficult, Angel, Maclo, corrupt feildmarshall, gunner minataur. Maclo had penance, alchemy and dominance. Now that is a good combo to have, Fieldmarshall had viper. I forget the rest, I was decimated and gave up in frustration. My season may end in AAA.
    I hear ya, the same thing happened to me. Usually AAA is not a problem, but this AAA I ran into a team of Angel Ed, Ferryman, Magus Derby Demon and Alchemist. After 2 battles against them with what I thought were 2 solid teams, the first team was crushed and the second hung on for a while and couldn't withstand an overwhelming comeback.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Usually AAA is not a problem, but this AAA I ran into a team of Angel Ed, Ferryman, Magus Derby Demon and Alchemist.
    Thats the same team stopping me from passing AAA this time. First round I loose the toss... they instantly go for my Anubis. Next round.. my team gets fully doomed.
    Next try... again loss the toss.. and they go for the toon with serenity equipped. And there another full doom in the next round. I dont know if the AI is getting smarter since it sniffed out my defense against doom, but that's it for this week.
    Hope I get more lucky next time.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    I’m sorry but either gunner characters are weaker or this gauntlet is way harder than the past few have been. Once more, stuck at AAA.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I’m sorry but either gunner characters are weaker or this gauntlet is way harder than the past few have been. Once more, stuck at AAA.
    It is harder. I couldn't pass AAA this time and I won last round.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-15-2019 at 06:18 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I think alot has to do with the luck of the draw. Last week many had a rough time in AAA and I breezed through it. This week I have one team left in AAA with impossible talisman. If the talisman bug would be fixed it may not be as hard for many players. Earlier today I had one team left in AAA and was ranked 187. Either many are holding off playing gauntlet this season or are getting their clocks cleaned by RNG. With fewer grinding events you would think there would be more time to play gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Gunners only at AAA...really? Again? And again? And again? It's the third time in a row if I remember correctly…
    Name:  Gunner again_2019.08.19_17.14.27.16.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  104.8 KB

OS
    Android
    AAA colour restriction doesn't change for the entire season and it's always the colour of the featured character as far as I noticed.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I hope they are a little easier than the last few seasons. Last season if you made it to SSS you made the top 100. This season you need to reach S and rank 500 to earn a full set of talisman. They are making it harder to earn the rewards.

I just completed my first gauntlet battle and ranked 5600. There are at least 5600 people playing gauntlet
    Muzzleloader-8226.