Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    How many fragments do you need to get this character? 250 ? 500 ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    How many fragments do you need to get this character? 250 ? 500 ?
    You need 500 for him
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Welp, Season 4 off to a bad start. My first battle in AA is an insane line-up of Gambler Eddie, Killer Prime, Prisoner and Madam. What, was Ferryman too busy?

I ALMOST won when I threw in my own Prisoner and some other heavy hitters but then the AI decided it was sick of the Labyrinth talismans on my Raven Witch and opted to just ignore them. I wish I could do that. I see what's going on here. Trying to make me panic and drop $30 on that new Gauntlet pack but it's not gonna work you savages.
    Last edited by Volrath; 07-22-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    I am always late with Gauntlet, so I did a lot of fights yesterday to reach the minimum goal I set for my self. I lost a couple of these fights yesterday because of that cheating AI with its 90% coin toll win, the greedy AI accuracy buff and the cheating talisman combos the enemies have.
    Gauntlet used to be great fun and the final resort of the strategic approach this game used to have. Used to!
    If there is nothing special as reward I will keep the minimum approach and aim for top 500. I'm not so much into getting screwed.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    It does seem generally a littlle tougher this season - I am only starting on it - no defeats but my usual casual attitude to the rounds past A or AA may need to be revised. I even came close to an auto loss in B - I just checked stuff as into my team as usual and nearly paid the price!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 07-22-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I reached to AAA. You got to be kidding! Even without Talismans the lineup is murderous. I took easiest team first and found Minazuki with Vipers .... strange humor indeed.
    Name:  murder.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  27.7 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    You need 500 for him
    so, getting past AAA 5 times for the 5 rounds this season has ? Hmm.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    so, getting past AAA 5 times for the 5 rounds this season has ? Hmm.
    I believe you only have to reach AAA and be in the top 2,500 to get the 100 Frags.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    I got stopped in AAA before I even started. Four of the six teams had varied combos of Gambler Ed, Assassin Hierophant, Killer Prime, Prisoner, Magus Lilith, and the like. Was totally ridiculous given that one is expected to counter all that with Gunners only. Add the fact they get to use whatever talismans they feel like using, and that's that...

Oh well. Just means I'm done for the next two weeks. Guess my 1700 SoW will be a little dusty by then. I may spend 20 a day on PvP, but not very often.

I thought about getting the starter pack, as I usually do to cut down the timeframe needed to get the new toon, but the packs are getting less and less ironite and being filled with fluff that really isn't worth the battery power to generate it onscreen. That, or maybe this song and dance is about played out.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 07-22-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I got stopped in AAA before I even started. Four of the six teams had varied combos of Gambler Ed, Assassin Hierophant, Killer Prime, Prisoner, Magus Lilith, and the like. Was totally ridiculous given that one is expected to counter all that with Gunners only. Add the fact they get to use whatever talismans they feel like using, and that's that...

Oh well. Just means I'm done for the next two weeks. Guess my 1700 SoW will be a little dusty by then. I may spend 20 a day on PvP, but not very often.

I thought about getting the starter pack, as I usually do to cut down the timeframe needed to get the new toon, but the packs are getting less and less ironite and being filled with fluff that really isn't worth the battery power to generate it onscreen. That, or maybe this song and dance is about played out.
    If you have feeling some enemy in that round has viper ... it is absolutely correct guess. They all have. + Minazuki. Damn, cosmic with viper passive would be really something. I have saved some gunner dupes thinking maybe on one day I will need it. Well, today is the day.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-22-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan