Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    FML.. Stopped at AAA with the Hallowed Ed and 2 Hierophants.. Even bought Angel/Gambler frags to try and get another Angel Ed.. no luck.. pulled Gambler again.

I had no issue with any other teams.. but that Hallowed Ed battle.. I never got to go first in 5-6 tries... and that entire team starts with Crit strike.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Fortunately I had 2 Bomber Ed's. I couldn't have gotten through AAA to S, without him. He shot right through the 3 phys./mag./true shields the Crusader Ed gives his team. My Hallowed Ed w/ vipers didn't do squat. The counterstrike from the vipers only kicked in once. But when the AI has it, it's 100%.

Oh, and the Trooper talis were the only thing stopping the burns from Icarus.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    So... same animation as Charlotte. Never thought about WRATHCHILD as a biker-kid. Do we really need a male Charlotte-Biker?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    So... same animation as Charlotte. Never thought about WRATHCHILD as a biker-kid. Do we really need a male Charlotte-Biker?
    It seems most new toons are a copies or variations of current ones. After night City it seems the developers are lacking new ideas. I'm surprised they have not done a Pachendale Eddie since the D-DAY Holiday just passed. I'm also surprised they didn't do more with the Dune theme. All they did was a Sandworm.

OS
    Android
    It seems like the gunner roster is incredibly weak compared to other classes. Never noticed that before.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    They have many themes still to choose from. Russian sailors, quest for fire toons, women in uniform ( cant wait for the nurses), streetwalker charolette toons, Alexander's world, Genghis Khan, airshipmen. There are so many themes still to choose from, Isle of Avelon has a whole new world.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Fortunately I had 2 Bomber Ed's. I couldn't have gotten through AAA to S, without him. He shot right through the 3 phys./mag./true shields the Crusader Ed gives his team. My Hallowed Ed w/ vipers didn't do squat. The counterstrike from the vipers only kicked in once. But when the AI has it, it's 100%.

Oh, and the Trooper talis were the only thing stopping the burns from Icarus.
    Keep in mind there are quite a few gunner toons with that same move. a few eddies plus a handful of regular toons i think, atleast the desert guy has the same effect for sure.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I used the desert sniper on the following battle. I used the sharded toons first. Those Bomber Eds came fully sharded. The sniper and a few others, I don't have them sharded, but thanks to T2/T3 cosmics, they were powerful enough.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    This is one of the worst gauntlet lineups I’ve seen in a while; AAA is full of shit you’d expect at SS or higher, and it feels impossible. Just because new toons are out, doesn’t mean they should be appearing earlier.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    This is one of the worst gauntlet lineups I’ve seen in a while; AAA is full of shit you’d expect at SS or higher, and it feels impossible. Just because new toons are out, doesn’t mean they should be appearing earlier.
    Do you mean you are at AAA or you want to reach AAA?
    I reached AAA without any problems and this is enough to get Wrathchild.