Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Once something is available it is in the gauntlet. I had a team awhile back 15 minutes after an Eddie was unveiled it was in gauntlet. I changed levels at it was the first in the rotation. The same for talisman, those cosmics can come out of the blue on your opponents. Be careful for what you wish for, probably before you pull it, it will be in the gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Each Gauntlet I can get to AAA without any loses, but this session has stopped me at AA first battle. Beast Eddie, Sentinel Bot, Prisoner and W Shinobi. The AI already gets the toss and I never get a chance to see the talismans before it kills my entire team. I've used Angel Eddie and Hallowed Eddie both maxed with prisoner, Baroness and others and lost both times. I've never really had an issue with this combo before, but this time they stopped me. Oh well, I'll have plenty of sands for the next session....

OS
    Android
    Yeah, it "feels" like they cranked up the AI difficulty for sure. Once I got over the AAA hump, it was still not too easy but not a nightmare. I had battles on S where I lost 1 or 2 toons. Then SS , first couple of battles were like wtf? Then it eased up. Landed on SSS but gonna play later. After awhile you forget what toons you just used or where a particular tali is.
    They really want us to work for the Wrathchild frags. Maybe to motivate us to buy them in the Gauntlet pak.

Here's what Kaz said in the Q&A session about gauntlet difficulty- "The difficulty of the Gauntlet is based on your account strength. This basically allows newer players to at least start to play and enjoy Gauntlet up to around Grade A. At Grade A, difficulty becomes tiered and is the same for everyone (it scales from a given account power level up to the max account power level at SSS, with some variation created by the selection of opponents and filtering of characters and talismans from the list to, as best as possible, avoid repeats)."
    Last edited by Bakura; 07-26-2019 at 02:14 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Sad thing is I've been able to average SS without much difficulty until today. I tried another battle and the team is The Warrior I got the toss and saw the talismans Trooper, Venom and the rest were normal. I've dated teams with these talismans before but not at this level.

The best i've done is finish SSS twice and get halfway through the third.

The thing that stops me from doing that regularly is the poor talisman management. Its just so much of a hassle to constantly be flipping talismen between characters to do a gauntlet battle, rinse and repeat.

OS
    Android
    Totally agree. I went through a level today, 10 battles.... I heard my self subconsciously moan because of the tedious talisman changing. Especially when looking for something particular and you could have sworn you just saw it on another toon.... but which one out of over 200.
    I usually put it off for this reason until the last minute. Then only to get the necessary rewards. Started first thing this week, actually got into the upper ranks... if I can keep it, maybe I can get Wrathchild in just 2 gauntlet seasons.
    Probably have to buy the 100 frag pak to do it. So, now I have to come up up with $.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I had to practice for first SSS fight for 2 hours! Every fight from starting AAA is bloody nightmare. My SS round beginning:
    Name:  julyEvent.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  122.3 KB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-26-2019 at 05:18 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I find it interesting that we all don't fight the same teams with the same difficulty.

Just seems so "weighted" to an unfair advantage the longer you play this "game".

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    The best i've done is finish SSS twice and get halfway through the third.
    I think that's the best ANYONE can do.. 97 fights now (I believe with the addition of Magma Ed).. then you are out of Eddies. Maybe it's 98 now.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I usually can manage to win 3-4 battles in AAA but this time it's just insane.

Name:  Screenshot_20190726-100412_Legacy.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  982.0 KB

The last battle is FFE, A. Bat, A. Hellraiser and Icarus. Just when I was hoping to push to S.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Look at that pic above.... some real decent characters on the AI side.... and like LOTB said in the Q&A about the AI team having un-natural talisman sets and amounts of talis (ie: Osiris w/ Alchemy)..... that it is a bug. They do not intend that to happen.
    Cuz when your trying to plan and conserve for the next battle yet to be revealed.... how can you, when the unexpected is coming. You're like "aww that's easy, rocket dog/child of the damned/Vampire hunter/ Mayan priestess".... then they have all kinds of shields and throwing viper negs on ya etc., and you went in with a B-rate team to try and save your OP toons for worst case scenario. I've learned to always have a healer/cleanser, someone to steal buffs or remove gold buffs/ a heavy hitter or two, maybe a blocker if Eddie is low HP. Every team I use has 1 or 2 toons with Heal green talisman. If possible, toons with Alchemy.
    Weird thing though..... after the first 2 bouncer teams, level S was easier than AAA.

*All Eddies!