Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Tips to find those hidden talismans

OK so I def have (or had I guess) a set of Reapers. But for the life of me, I cant find them now. Scrolling through all the chars hurts my brain and there is a good chance I missed them on some random 3* (or similar) somewhere.

Does anyone have any tips how to methodically search through your chars to find them?

Anyone want to do it for me?

I guess there is the potential that theyre gone too. whether I accidentally sold them in a spree sometime, or through a bug. Has anyone ever had talismans disappear after saccing a char, when theyre supposed to go back in your inventory?

Thanks!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    OK so I def have (or had I guess) a set of Reapers. But for the life of me, I cant find them now. Scrolling through all the chars hurts my brain and there is a good chance I missed them on some random 3* (or similar) somewhere.

Does anyone have any tips how to methodically search through your chars to find them?

Anyone want to do it for me?

I guess there is the potential that theyre gone too. whether I accidentally sold them in a spree sometime, or through a bug. Has anyone ever had talismans disappear after saccing a char, when theyre supposed to go back in your inventory?

Thanks!
    Create system for storing talismans or/and write it down.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I usually put talismans i don't frequently use on characters that have their same colours, so at least i limit the set of chars i have to check when i can't find them.

Anyways i hope devs will add a feature that allows you to see what talismans sets are equipped on a char without entering its window: something like a little symbol on the char's icon in the roster. It would save us a lot of time

OS
    Android
    I would check on the ass bat. When they came out he was the char we got to use them on

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    I would check on the ass bat. When they came out he was the char we got to use them on
    Yep, def checked him. Had nightmares instead :/

Will maybe do another search if I get bored later.

Thanks for the advice everyone. If anyone else has sorting techniques they use, let us know!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Maybe you never had them? I mean they were for cash only!

Unfortunately I also don't have a special trick or so, as the inventory management is still a mess (not really better than before the update, rather worse in some points!) and also there is still no search function. Enjoy tapping all 450 chars

Only good thing: you might find some other talis you completely forgot, or an empty char where you can put some other talis on that you don't need (so that you will forget them aswell lol). This happens to me almost every time I search for something.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I kind of wish there was a way to stop getting (for me anyway) useless talisman drops when farming - for me they serve no purpose other than being an annoyance. Something like a click bos to say convert any talisman to Gold or a fragement of a precious soul...nto bother how much just bored with inventory overloads after farming Powerslave or AMOLAD......maybe just me but there is often very little point to these now - all the basic tallisman you get if that makes sense. I just dont need them and sell them all. Which is fine and I know newer folk need them but even just a tick box to say no thanks, keep them! Yeah, I am lazy!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    They were for $!? OK then, my memory is crap then! I definitely never would have had them! lololol

OK so thread started for no reason and I can take my tinfoil hat off now.

Still, thanks for some of the tips for sorting.

@scott - I like that idea: auto convert talismans to gold would save clicks. Imo anything that reduces the number of clicks is a bonus! Im sick of getting a hot finger swiping the screen for hours!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    I am very sure they were cash only, otherwise I would have them. Maybe you confused them with Venom Talis?

As many other players, I totally agree with Scott's idea! There is not a single type of talisman from the cosmos worlds I want to keep. That checkbox would be a blessing!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am very sure they were cash only
    The Reapers were def for $, avaiable at the same time of the Assassin Bat Event
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹