Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    they arent "adjusting for 3 players" every time the arena rewards change, they change those souls to supply the new rewards. So whenever a new talisman set gets added to the arena rewards, they must remove the old talisman set and add the new one.

This isnt hard, people. and it isnt a big time consuming change either. So much bitching and whining on this forum.... at least spend your energy bitching about legitimate problems and complaints, jeez.
    For sure Pal. Now we're discussing the August tuning. What's in there ?

3 new talisman sets
    Adjusting the dungeon drop rates
    Adjusting the arena rewards.

And that's it.

On the talisman sets, we have new ones every month

On the drop rates, they told us the drop rates were normal and now they're adjusting them, good, they listened to feedback

On the arena rewards, those 3 players will at the moment be the only ones benefitting from the new talismans.

So except for fixing two existing parameters, all this tuning update does is provide content for 3 players, call that bitching if you want, but I do believe there are other priorities.

Furthermore new talismans means gauntlet enemies that have them (they're not players) and only 3 players will be able to compete with that.

Again, priorities.

OS
    Android
    Besides the droprate increase, this update is saying that there will be 3 new talisman sets (Gravity, Vorpal, & Orbit) to be featured in upcoming events as well as for sale/trade in the store.
    Also, arena winners of 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, get Gravity talis as a reward.
    So no, this is not just benefitting 3 players. Free Gravity talis is no big deal.
    Now the Orbit talis...... they sound like a game changer.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    How would the Orbit talismans interact with a character that has the Shroud effect ?

Shroud converts all damage to some amount of True Damage, but surely then the Orbit effect wouldn't make them immune to that true damage ?

OS
    Android
    Seems like it. But shroud can be removed, then your very vulnerable. I would never use shroud in the Arena. Musashi, Set, and a bunch of toons can remove it. Then your left with a super low HP.
    But yeah, it seems with orbit any enemy toons that deal true damage or w/ shroud converting all damage to true, they cant damage you.
    Hopefully we will find out soon.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Trooper Talismans not dropping...or the droprate is now 0,6 instead of 0,5%? Same bug as before the update!

OS
    Android
    Which update? It is not out yet, or? We don't even have August yet
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    So all the downloaded new files are only for this event? Then sry!

OS
    Android
    ...and the next events I guess. Actually I don't know for sure, but normally there would have been an official post for the update, right?
    This time we cannot really check by ourself, as there are no skill changes to characters for instance.

A short post from the devs would help, especially as there seems to be a problem with the new tallis anyway

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Facebook says Server Update and points to the Augusut Preliminary Thread, so it should be done ?!?
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Facebook says Server Update and points to the Augusut Preliminary Thread, so it should be done ?!?
    Oh, you are right!! Then I have to revise my post, sorry for that, also @URock! I have a FB account, but I don't go there often... so I just assumed there was no update yet.

@devs: Could you please post these things also here in the official forum? It should not be mandatory to use (anti)social media to stay tuned!

Apart from that: the drop rate seems to be not really different now, taking into account URocks post and the first comment on FB saying "You guys gotta seriously re think the Trooper talisman drop rate. Bought 5 trooper dungeon keys and got every single reward cept' the talisman..."

5 keys without a Talisman? This is ridiculous (as long as we can trust that FB-guy)

Retired in November 2020