OS
    Android

I get stuck on gauntlet when running a "three-hit" power.

Hey guys, I have been having this problem since I started the game.

When I use a "three-hit" power from any toon, I have a high possibility that the complete UI will disappear and the game will become stuck. I have only encountered this on the gauntlet. It will not happen every time, it could happen the first time or the third time or not at all.

Name:  mOVg56l.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  99.2 KB

In this instance, I tried using the "Newborn of mage" power. The power never activated, and now it is stuck like this.

Mind you, the game does not completely crash, I can invoke the options-quit menu.

Name:  FLZJoVh.png
Views: 284
Size:  218.3 KB

But even after choosing to continue, the game will remain stuck.

Is this something that happens to others too?

OS
    Android
    I'm on Android too and this doesn't happen to me. That said, could be only some percentage of people are affected.

I've had it happen in the past. I've also been locked out where the startup fails. In most cases this comes back to some sort of corruption in the game data that the game can't easily recover from. Sometimes it's not, but you never know unless everyone else has the same issue.

If you registered in the game with Facebook or Email login, then you can try the following. If you haven't registered, I recommend creating an Email login (from the options menu on the main screen). If you have registered a login already but don't know your password, request a password reset BEFORE you follow the below, as I've had the reset email take a number of hours to come through.

Make sure you're logged in. Quit the game then in Google Play uninstall the game. Immediately reinstall the game (don't quit the screen for the game where you uninstalled, it'll change the buttons so you can install it again).

Start the game. When it loads DO NOT click the Start button. Click the face/head icon in the bottom left of the screen and log in with your credentials.

PS: Same works for iOS afaik, tho the posters profile mentions Android.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I guess it's worth a try. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, let's hope that did the trick.

OS
    Android
    Happened very often around half a year ago and became much better. But not gone and not limited to gauntlet. And very annoying… 30 SoT and a try in daily dungeon lost that way today.
    Name:  HangUp1_2019.07.25_10.44.18.74.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  99.7 KB
    Name:  HangUp2_2019.07.25_10.44.31.87.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  40.0 KB
    The time it happened more often it felt like a special appearance of the "Disco-Bug"
    And only way to get out is to "Exit" after 10 minutes of waiting
    Name:  DefeatedByBug_2019.07.25_10.54.18.00.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  38.1 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 07-25-2019 at 08:56 AM.