Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greed and Gold (Skull Quest) - Battle in Skull Quests for Greed and Mimic Talismans!

Name:  Greed-and-Gold-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 15469
Size:  261.6 KB

Earn rare Cosmic Evolution Materials, Gold and Talismans!

From now until August 1st at 5PM PDT, complete Event Challenges in Skull Quests to earn a full set of Greed and Mimic Talismans, Cosmic Evo Runes, Ironite, Gold and other valuable rewards!

Greed Talismans are green talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip a full set to Steal a random beneficial effect from the target on basic attacks. It will also Heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP on Perfect Attacks.

Mimic Talismans are yellow talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Copy all the Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects of a random enemy at the start of battle. This set will also allow you to Copy one beneficial effect from a random enemy after each action!

During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include, Ironite, Gold, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

Looking for another set of Greed or Mimic Talismans?

Both of these talisman sets are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

OS
    iOS
    Normal daily playing for extra rewards, thanks guys! But I never use Mimic Talisman, cause they don‘t work 😉
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I appreciate the chance to complete a set of Mimics, but can we please have some Tower Talismans available (Ward preferably). I got two in the St Patrick's Day Event, but haven't seen any chance to get any since. I'd really like to have a complete set on my Ancient Mariner, thanks.

OS
    Android
    I have a couple of set of mimic. I use one on the gunner Shinobi and one on Iron Maiden Eddie. They work pretty good for me when I use them. Not played with the greed much. I only have one set of those and don't use that toon much outside of Gauntlet

OS
    Android
    The set of greed and mimic are nice for players who havent earned them yet. The problem is that is another 9 talisman to evolve, 81 3* evo runes. I dont know how many players manage to keep up with all the new talisman. I guess the bright side is that the trooper and infernal dungeons aren't dropping talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    greed are good but i don't use mimic
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I have a set of Mimic talismans and they are definitely very inconsistent. Not sure if I'll rush to use the new set I'll get here.

Like Gordon Gekko says though, Greed is good. I have a set of those on Visions Eddie and it works quite well.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The set of greed and mimic are nice for players who havent earned them yet. The problem is that is another 9 talisman to evolve, 81 3* evo runes. I dont know how many players manage to keep up with all the new talisman. I guess the bright side is that the trooper and infernal dungeons aren't dropping talisman.
    I dont know where I am getting them from, but i have about 1300 3* runes. almost 6000 2*, those are from the key dungeons though. I cant wrap my brain around everyone complaining about lack of runes right now. Im just doing normal daily playing and event challenges as the come.

OS
    Android
    I dont know how you can earn so many just playing daily playing and events. Either you are really lucky at pulling 3* evo runes or you may not evolve as many talisman as others. Most players only earn at most 9 evo runes using a refill playing NC, a few less running BNW. 1300 evo runes would take 150 refills in NC. Running madness on a few of the last dungeon events I may have earned 250 runes per event, trooper and infernal dungeons didnt drop 3*.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Never used mimic talismans before in my life, I think I used greed like once but never worked with my team synergy. Cool that this event is sorta zero extra effort though.

I also wish we could have gotten another chance for tower talismans, I also got two on St Patrick's day.

Still a bummer that we never got to hear what the Eternal Encounter was all about after it's completely bizzare cut from the calendar. Was it easy? Hard? Was it a material spending event? Did it involve the Eternal Characters? Who knows.