Hello,
i know that there isnt a lot you said so far so i wanted to ask again About guilds. Some of us are already preparing for that feature that is why a few more informations would be nice. Some of us even created Guild Groups already, but we could use some more Detail. Member numbers, Features, raid and competitive System against other guilds. This is stuff we want to know. And Maybe a Little time scale, is it planned for November, February 2020, we could use a Little more than "soon"

Which brings me to another Points, silent planet and Avalon. can you give a Rough timescale for those 2 worls?

another Point that is Pretty important is the amount of reworks for older Chars. it is no secret that the older 4* Chars just cant compete with their newer Counterparts anymore, even the old 5* Chars are Pretty useless those days. I mean, nobody uses Warrior and Assassin Child of the damned for example. It has to be a bad Feeling for newer Players being happy gaining a 5* char like Warrior child of the damned and 7th son Eddie just to see them being annihilated by any newer 4* Chars. Is there a plan for increased buffing rates for those Chars? We could even cut the Patches in 2 parts with 1 part only being there to bring older Chars into line, but the Status atm is kinda dissapointing.

Those are the Questions that bother me the most atm, have a nice day
Your beloved emperor

Leviathan Edit: Hi The Emperor. Both Matt and Kaz answered questions regarding Guilds, timing of new features, as well as the reworking of older characters in their replies at the beginning of this thread!