I best get to typing now. Let's see....

1. Obvious question, when will we expect new content to come out? Is there an approximate timeline for Guilds, Silent Planet, Isle of Avalon etc?

2. There are so many characters and talismans in the game, will we see a sort of library of every released character/talisman set and where/how to get them?

3. It's a shame that most of the old Eddie's are so behind the times compared to the newer ones. Back in the day, there would be big makeovers for the old ones to compete with the new ones. Will we see more tuning changes to old Eddie's soon? Meaning Viking, Vampire Hunter, Beast, Trooper, etc.

4. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that more work needs to be put into character and talisman management. Gauntlet is such a chore mostly because of the constant swiping around to find the Talismans you need and swiping around for the characters you want to use. Could we see something more akin to a search bar or a grid to drastically reduce the amount of time to move things around?

5. The Frontier keys have been a cool addition to the game, but with the high Sands of Time cost to play, it doesn't make the rewards worth it. Could we please bring down the cost to play from 15 to like 5 or 6?

6. I love the cosmic talismans, I think they're a fantastic addition to the game. But it's too difficult to max them out and when you get 3 or 4 or more per month and you can only max out MAYBE one of them. So how do you plan on tackling this issue with bottlenecking materials?

Now I'll take the time to answer your questions. I discovered this game from a Facebook ad a while ago and since I was new to mobile gaming and a fan of metal I decided to give it a go. I liked iron maiden but not enough to really officially call myself a fan. But after playing the game I started to really like the band and I went out and picked up the Ed Hunter compilation album that also happened to have a game of its own! I've played this game for 2 and a half years now and I expect to play till the game ends.

Leviathan Edit: Hi Amarthir! Matt has answered questions 1,2, and 4 here.

Kaz has answered questions 3, 5, and 6 here!