Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Hybrid View

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Matt, your links to the mythology concept art aren't working . . . Could you re-post them? Thanks!

We do have some plans of this sort, yeah, depending on the mythology in question. Norse, Classical, Greek mythology all appear in our roadmap at various points. Here's a little concept art I can share to illustrate.
    I'll see what I can do.

-m

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    I'll see what I can do.

-m
    Working now! Incredible art on those guys!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Are there any plans to revitalize some of the long standing in app purchases? Lots of the ironite and heroic fragment items are pretty underwhelming when you compare them to what you can get for free these days. if I have extra money I wouldn't mind spending it on this game as long as I'm buying something that is worth the purchase.

And after all this time, I'd like to know what happened to Sparton? He used to answer alot of our questions until he just vanished into thin air.

Will there be more communication in the future?

And to be quite honest I think that fancy name for the new feature instead of guilds should be clans since the whole clansman thing

Another question about Cosmic talismans. When they came out pretty much all that I could see people getting where stat boost talismans and now it seems like every other type that I pull has an augmentation effect, were there some under the hood changes that we're done or am I just suddenly quite lucky?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Amarthir! Matt has answered your questions in his reply at the beginning of this thread! You can find those responses at the bottom of his comment.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 07-25-2019 at 10:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Will you be expanding the capacity to store talisman (talisman slots)?

You come out with new talisman that I want to purchase but I have nowhere to store them. This is a barrier to me providing you my money! Please remove this barrier.

Leviathan Edit: Hi iPoop! Matt answered another question very similar to this at beginning of this thread. I have copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Potentially - the limitation here is the quantity of data being transferred between the game client and the server, as well as the amount of data being stored. It's not a technically impossible problem to overcome, but it's something we're fairly cautious about making changes to without significant load testing.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    ...and...what DID happen to Sparton?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Well, since so many answers sound like "we lack ressources", are you hiring ?

Hello Troopers!

Thank you so much for participating in our first Dev Q&A! As it is now 4pm PT, I am closing this thread to new questions.

Matt, Kaz and Llexi will continue to respond to questions they missed over the next week or so.

If you want to discuss our answers to your questions, I've opened up a discussion thread over here!

Cheers!