Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Are there any plans to revitalize some of the long standing in app purchases? Lots of the ironite and heroic fragment items are pretty underwhelming when you compare them to what you can get for free these days. if I have extra money I wouldn't mind spending it on this game as long as I'm buying something that is worth the purchase.

And after all this time, I'd like to know what happened to Sparton? He used to answer alot of our questions until he just vanished into thin air.

Will there be more communication in the future?

And to be quite honest I think that fancy name for the new feature instead of guilds should be clans since the whole clansman thing

Another question about Cosmic talismans. When they came out pretty much all that I could see people getting where stat boost talismans and now it seems like every other type that I pull has an augmentation effect, were there some under the hood changes that we're done or am I just suddenly quite lucky?

Leviathan Edit: Hi Amarthir! Matt has answered your questions in his reply at the beginning of this thread! You can find those responses at the bottom of his comment.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 07-25-2019 at 10:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Will you be expanding the capacity to store talisman (talisman slots)?

You come out with new talisman that I want to purchase but I have nowhere to store them. This is a barrier to me providing you my money! Please remove this barrier.

Leviathan Edit: Hi iPoop! Matt answered another question very similar to this at beginning of this thread. I have copied his response below!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Potentially - the limitation here is the quantity of data being transferred between the game client and the server, as well as the amount of data being stored. It's not a technically impossible problem to overcome, but it's something we're fairly cautious about making changes to without significant load testing.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS
    ...and...what DID happen to Sparton?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
    Hello.

There are the following problems with the implementation of missions and achievements. I went through all the available tasks perfectly (3 skulls)

1. Use Remove Beneficial Effects. - none counted.
    I specifically cleaned them hundreds of times, with every necessary character, but none of them counted

2. Master skull quests IV
    complete 6/8
    But I did everything on 3 skulls

Thank you in advance.

P.S. phone Xiaomi Redmi 5A 3/32

Screenshots attached.
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    Devs-

There are the following problems with the implementation of missions and achievements. I went through all the available tasks perfectly (3 skulls)

1. Use Remove Beneficial Effects. - this hasn't been calculating correctly since March and I still have two unaddressed Tickets floating around in regards to this. (NUMBERS IN SIGNATURE)

2. Master skull quests IV reads complete 7/8*but attached pics show I've completed 8/8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, my remove beneficial effects doesn’t count. This issue appears month ago and there is no solution in latest upgrades. Thanks
    Thank you for these reports everyone! The beneficial effects bug is a high priority for our team. Because it requires new tech to fix correctly it is taking us some time to fix it, but it is something we are actively working on.

AhabsHarpoon and Berzerk - If you have finished your Skull Quest Achievements, but they are are still not completing, our CS team should be able to assist with this. Be sure to open a ticket with them regarding this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark-2103 View Post
    Why we did not get Necropolis as Charlotte and The Ancient Mariner in the Arena Store fragments?
    Hi Shark-2103! Necropolis Fragments will be placed in the store shortly.

OS
    Android
    Well, since so many answers sound like "we lack ressources", are you hiring ?

Hello Troopers!

Thank you so much for participating in our first Dev Q&A! As it is now 4pm PT, I am closing this thread to new questions.

Matt, Kaz and Llexi will continue to respond to questions they missed over the next week or so.

If you want to discuss our answers to your questions, I've opened up a discussion thread over here!

Cheers!