OS
    Android

Get Beast or not?

I've accumulated 3110 frontier coins (I've been saving up for KP) and for just a little while ago i noticed that the Beast was on sale for 2834 fc.
    I want to know if it's worth getting him now that he is on sale since I still want to get him at some point, or to save up the last 390 fc needed for KP.

I know that:
    KP (from his reputation) has more and better uses than the beast.
    The beast is still a great character (atleast from trooper experience).
    The beast will by chance be on sale some other time because of his album lore.
    I will get OCD attacks everytime i look at the fc counter if i buy the beast at sale price.

Also, I don't know if it's just me but events seem to give more frontier coins so it would not take forever to work up to 3500 fc again.

Sorry if my english is rusty.
    Last edited by Bapper; 07-24-2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: correction

OS
    Android
    Atleast not FOREVER Forever to work up the number of fc.

OS
    iOS
    You will need the Beast to complete eInfernal Dungeon achievements.. and get Magma Ed.

But you'll also need a team of strong Assassin characters. If you are a ways away from getting a strong assassin Eddie (Gambler) or some good talisman sets (Labyrinth, Eternity, etc), then I'd let the Beast go for the moment and get KP. You'll need to build more Assassin characters before the Beast becomes a "must-have".

KP will serve you better everywhere than the Beast will. The ONLY benefit the Beast has is the Infernal Dungeon achievements.

... but.. the Infernal Dungeon will drop FC on rare occasions.. so....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    And don't forget that the Infernal Dungeon is a permanent addition ... so sooner or later you'll get the Magma Beast ... go for KP
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, KP for sure. I have so many FC that I may get a second one!

On a side note I had The Killer Beast (KP's little brother) drop a couple of times in the recent sac event and that is some team of beasts when there is three of them in your team equipeed with Eclipse...well for a few areas anyway! Makes for a 'tall' team too! Also got a couple of the even smaller KP brother (The Killer) too and that looks cool when you use them as a team.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thank you guys for the respone! I've decided that the beast will have to wait.

I also want to thank you for being polite since this was my first real interaction with the community.
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    Android
    First thing to do is get Gambler and KP.... If you have those 2 characters, you can clear just about anything in this game with ease. Those 2 characters will earn you all the other characters or resources or whatever else you want from this game.

OS
    Android
    Some people knock the Beast, but I just got him awhile ago, he's pretty cool and durable with the right talis....

BUT, KP is a must have. His removing buffs and applying curse/perma death makes it possible to get through any part of the game. He enhances other characters attacks and the damage dealt.
    KP
    GAMBLER
    NOTB
    FERRYMAN...... don't play madness without them.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!