Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

So what about the shinobi girls?

Hello,
    I recently got Warrior, Sentinel and Assasin shinobis, they seem to have great buffs, anyone tried them? haven't found too much in the forums

OS
    Android
    They are useful in gauntlet. The green shinobi with destiny or fortune can be hard to kill, her power move with heal, cleanse and stun the opponents can be quit handy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I like the assassin shinobi because she's a good remover and can hold the green Eternal set of 6.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Agreed. The Gauntlet is were many, little or rarely used, characters can shine. The Shin-obi's are good characters, but often not powerful enough at upper PvP ranks... but they can EASILY make gauntlet battles go more your way. That Sentinel Shin-obi has saved a battle for me more than once in the Gauntlet.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well when i get beat down by a team with no relics,go right back in and win in one hit, is that streaky? Or an AI boost?

OS
    Android
    Holy crap lol wrong topic, thhat was ment for the post q&a thread
    Last edited by wipp; 07-25-2019 at 11:41 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, good help with the Shinobis, however no opinion about the Warrior one, I suppose she is the weaker from the three I mentioned. The bad thing is that I am kinda newby and don't have yet the Talisman sets you are mentioning. However, I have read a lot of times that warrior teams are no good, and I reached night city (and already won the first 3 battles) almost exclusively using a warrior team: Pharaoh Eddie (the only one not warrior), Wicker man, Corrupt Rescuer and Angel of fear.

I had to do that since most of the characters you get at the beginning are crap, and you have to evolve the best ones you have until 5* with the limited resources available. Personally I love my warrior corrupt rescuer, with her power I have disabled many buffs. I have to accept, too, that my team is not very good for PvP , I'm always stuck around 2000-2100 points

OS
    Android
    Wanderer, if you would post your game ID, we may be able to help you in your roster and talisman choices.

Warrior shinobi is not the best toon, but her passive revive can be of some help. Her other moves are useful, but can be had with other toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Muzzleloader, thank you, today I got some good toons, it's like christmas to me!!! Magus mayan priestess, iron eddie, sentinel Banshee, sentinel corrupt rescuer, sentinel and assasin valkyries and assasin trickster), but I don't have so many XP shards to level them up now.
    My ID is Wanderer-1104. By now I am working on leveling up my DDE, which is my most powerful Eddie and I got it short ago, I was trying to bring up my shinobis to 5*, but with these new characters, I have to decide!

OS
    Android
    I like the warrior Shinobi for her passive as well. She can hit hard and the vanish helps to keep her around. I'm running penance, prime and crystal talismans on her. Plus, she's fully sharded.