Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Best farming place, healer, fighter, mage, gunner and assassin

Hello,
    Till now the best farming place for exp is Kingdom of the Sands – Powerslave battle, if you want to get up your troopers just get Edi and one trooper and you will get 800+exp/battle

Healer for what I know is the allied soldier has recover = magic + max hp. I have the undead allied soldier heal all = magic

Fighter I have - Soulless demon

Mage I have - Child of the damned

Gunner I have - Allied Bomber boy

Assassin don’t have yet.

Please tell me your opinions about the best troopers in-game but not Edi please.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Best common troopers:
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Allied Soldier (Sentinel)
    Soulless Demon (Warrior)

Best rare/legendary troopers:
    Axis General (Magus)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Allied General (Sentinel)
    Pharaoh Dog King (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

*Those are the ones I've tested and found to be best (some are mine, some are from my troopers).

Edit:
    My bad, Soulless Demon (Sentinel) is in fact Rare, got it as a 4* from a Rare soul.

Farming:
    Warrior early game talismans/evolution shards -> Ailing Kingdom (Madness), Shadow of the Wicker Man
    Magus early game talismans/evolution shards (also good for leveling characters) -> Kingdom of Sands (Hard), Powerslave
    Sentinel early game talismans/evolution shards -> Battlefield (Normal), A Matter of Life and Death
    Assassin/Gunner early game talismans/evolution shards -> Basically see Magus/Sentinel farming spots

For mid game they're basically the same except:
    Warrior no idea where you have a better chance of getting a 2* evolution shard
    Magus same place but Madness difficulty.
    Sentinel same place but on Hard/Madness difficulty.
    Assassin/Gunner -> Underworld (Normal), whichever mission you can beat on auto.

Late game and gold farming:
    -> Underworld, last level and difficulty you can beat on auto.
    -> Daily secret locations.
    Last edited by Schadenfreud-0217; 08-02-2016 at 12:26 PM.

One of my favourite is the sentinel Soulless Demon, due to his all green talisman slots. When you get him to 5 stars, you can put paralysis and energy talismans and still get plenty of health and a trooper that hit all enemies with added effect taunt, stun and steal powers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Best common troopers:
    Allied Soldier (Magus/Sentinel)
    Soulless Demon (Warrior/Sentinel)

Best rare/epic troopers:
    Axis General (Magus)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Allied General (Sentinel)
    Pharaoh Dog King (Magus)

*Those are the ones I've tested and found to be best (some are mine, some are from my troopers).

Is the Sentinel Soulless Demon considered a normal/common character? I never got him on regular soul crystals, I got him from a Rare Soul. I think he was given to "pre global release" players too.

Haven't tried the nomad but I've heard great things about him.

IMHO:

Warrior: Don't know, I'm seriously lacking in the warrior department. The Hellhound is really good though
    Magus: Axis General/Allied Soldier
    Gunner: Children of the Damned, he makes everyone unkillable when maxed
    Sentinel: Allied General/Allied Soldier
    Assassin: Corrupted Harpy by far
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-02-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added common

OS
    Android
    Hello,

Sentinel Soulless Demon got it with 2 stars from the first time when i had used the Book of Souls so that makes him a regular one.
    Name:  2016-08-02 09.55.55.png
Views: 982
Size:  334.2 KB
    Name:  2016-08-02 09.56.04.png
Views: 819
Size:  329.8 KB
    Name:  2016-08-02 09.56.15.png
Views: 899
Size:  442.9 KB
    "Assassin: Corrupted Harpy by far " it is a epic one ?
    On sentinel is a big difference between Allied General/Allied Soldier/Undead Allied Soldier? Can you please post there stat , i am interested in the healing effect so i know if i get my Undead Allied Soldier high.

No farming places till now ?

Regards!

OS
    Android
    That's a Warrior Soulless Demon.

The Harpy comes at 4*. And regarding farming places, the last level you unlocked is usually the best place to farm.

Bosses and Mid Bosses are ok too.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    One of my favourite is the sentinel Soulless Demon, due to his all green talisman slots. When you get him to 5 stars, you can put paralysis and energy talismans and still get plenty of health and a trooper that hit all enemies with added effect taunt, stun and steal powers.
    Do the stun and power steal affect all targets or just the main one? Because I'm using him with a blind augment right now and it only affects my main target.

Only the target, it would be really overpowered if it could affect all the enemy team.

OS
    Android
    @Schadenfreud-0217 you dont use healer in team, or you are base on one shoot one kill ? I am base on Eddie, Child of the damned and healer ( undead allied soldier with ~1k heal )
    I had put all my skill gems in to Child of the damned.

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrea View Post
    I had put all my skill gems in to Child of the damned.
    That is what I wish I had done. Eddie's have what I like to think of as a "skill shard black hole". i.e. Soldier Eddie's "Acrid smoke"that is magic based. Yet every other Attack is atk/special based. 7 levels of a skill that not too many people spec for. It is in my opinion easier and better to pick a hard hitting ally and make it hit even harder than an Eddie. Till it's maxed of course.