Golden son blue 4*

I recently got the blue golden son, but i dont know if he is worth max lvl 80 or how can get the best value of him?

OS
    iOS
    he's got some really good skills and he's quite rare so i would definitely max him, but thats just me
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

I got mine up to lvl 80. Working on maxing his talismans. If I EVER find some freaking 3* shards, I'll take him to level 100.

I love him. Heals seem more like 50% of the time.

Mine isn't the hardest hitter, but the way I have him is great.
    - 2 Shock Talisman (Arcane)
    - 3 Freezing Talisman (Power)

He's almost always freezing someone, laying a shock on them, or healing my group. His heals are huge most of the time too. So it's like having a decent attacker that heals while he's hitting instead of having to JUST do a heal.

Yeah, i powered up to 80 and put freezing talismans and a pair of paladin talismans, and found that he is best than a average character, but i'll dont know where his damage scales because mine has around 1200 of magic and hits for 800 to 1000 in AoE, for me it's is a low dps for that stat so i think his dmg scales off another stat, or maybe because he can heal (a little op) has a low dmg, btw i have a allied soldier (blue) with almost same magic stat and hits around 3.5 K. I'll keep trying different talismans and wait to see what i found

He seems like a typical paladin class. heals and damages. I think having the heals are worth having him on the team.